MACROSS VE-1 ELINT SEEKER

Hi all,

Like to share my latest creation, the 72scale VE-1 ELINT Seeker from Hasegawa's Macross series. A pretty straight forward build except i replaced the front fuselage with another 2-seater kit, the VF-1D. In my opinion, the VF-1D has a more correct 2-seater profile and sleeker line than the original design. It took me a good solid month to complete, mainly focusing on painting and decaling.

Hope u enjoy the pictures :cheers:

ve04-1.jpg

ve05-1.jpg

ve07-1.jpg

ve06-1.jpg

Here i put my other Valkyrie, the Black Aces side by side the newly finished VE-1 for some group photo shoots. Something i long to do the since the first day i bought these kits..

ve08-1.jpg

ve09-1.jpg

Comments are welcome :P

Redflag

Thank you everyone :blink: Very glad a fictional aircraft can also be accepted :wacko:

Managed to take advantage of good day light and took some close-up pics of the VE-1, thot i share them too

ve13.jpg

ve11.jpg

ve10-1.jpg

ve12.jpg

Thank you for viewing :o

Edited by RedFlag
Thank you everyone :wub: Very glad a fictional aircraft can also be accepted :doh:

Managed to take advantage of good day light and took some close-up pics of the VE-1, thot i share them too

ve13.jpg

ve11.jpg

ve10.jpg

ve12.jpg

Thank you for viewing :woo:

Its STUNNING, SUPERB and even if it is a fictional aircraft , it still shows your BRILLIANCE in building it..

HOLMES :woo: :wub: