Any Gundam models come with waterslide decals?

Off the top of my head, no grades of Gundam models have waterslide decals included.

Bandai does offer waterslide decals that you can purchase separately (pretty much available through most places such as Hobby Link Japan). Alternatively, you can also find some other waterslide decals from Samuel Decal or AKOCreation.

That said, the Gundam models I have built have all featured stick on markings that rival the best aftermarket waterslide decals I have used. They're very thin, and the adhesion is excellent. Very hard to tell they're "stickers".

That said, the Gundam models I have built have all featured stick on markings that rival the best aftermarket waterslide decals I have used. They're very thin, and the adhesion is excellent. Very hard to tell they're "stickers".

Thanks for the info guys, have you painted a gundam model and used the stickers? Still look good?

Thanks for the info guys, have you painted a gundam model and used the stickers? Still look good?

On some builds, I applied the sticker to the bare plastic, and masked over it for painting.

In others, I paint the area the sticker would go, use the sticker to make a mask on Tamiya tape, then spray the basic color. This allows me to have all the markings painted.

Off the top of my head, no grades of Gundam models have waterslide decals included.

Bandai does offer waterslide decals that you can purchase separately (pretty much available through most places such as Hobby Link Japan). Alternatively, you can also find some other waterslide decals from Samuel Decal or AKOCreation.

Actually, the Mega Size 1/48 RX-78-2 Gundam comes with waterslide decals. The limited edition HD colour version series (RX-178 Gundam Mk II, Zeta 2.0 and Hyuku-Shiki) also comes with some water slide decals, but the stencils are still stickers.

Check out Dalong