AV-8A 1/48 MONOGRAM KIT "AREA 88 "series

Hi all,

Like to share my latest creation,the 1/48 AV-8A from MONOGRAM AREA88 series.This kit old ancient 20 more than

year in individual my opinion thinks still the classic.the work in this time I follows the order extremely models collector

( my occupation work extremely models collector.) the work that receive to assign in this time the host wants to do

AV-8A of KIM ABA in animetion series AREA88 ,which in animetion the air base at the desert ,I use a color is like

DRAKEN is camouflage border desert color ,i use gunze paint .

I hope your like it , be glad take every an opinion

Cheers

OISHI

1-14.jpg

2-14.jpg

3-14.jpg

4-13.jpg

5-13.jpg

6-13.jpg

Thank you all

GOOD JOB!

I'm also a AREA-88 Fan.

I've made a lot of AREA-88 fighters.

See in my blog!

Thank you jordan

I has gone inside your bolg, I wants to tell you works all very good and great display

Build and paint looks excellent. :) I suppose you rescribed the whole kit?

Thank you , yes i rescribing all

Nice work. The desert camo looks great.

I'm really interested in your paint chipping technique. Can you explain it please?

-Jeff

Thank you jeff

about chipping technique,I use tiny paintbrush (no.000) but you can slowly paint and still your hand.

it not difficult as think

Fantastic job. I think one of the things that really pop out is the remarkable weathering and paint chipping, especially around the intakes. Just one question though. The aerial refueling probe. Is that actual or fictional going along with the Area-88 theme? No doubt great job!