Desktop Time Again

Now that I could do some mean fishing from or on.....can you say "heeere..fishy, fishy, fishy...come to papa Mr. Halibut.

You sure could! only, it'd be mister flounder, not Halibut as I'm a east-coaster. But ideally, it'd be " come to papa mr. Cobia!"

My brother had a cobia on his hook one time that the tail fin alone was darn near two feet from tip to tip; got it almost to the boat after fighting with it for a couple of hours, only to have it whip around heading the other direction and snapping the line!

Boy was he ......irritated.... we did hear some choice words out of him for a bit regarding that particular fish :D

I'll play,

This is what's on my desktop atm, a pic taken by me in The Hague 2 weeks ago. It's a pic of the Mauritshuis (the classical building at the left), which is nowadays an art museum with famous paintings (Girl with a pearl earring, amongst others). The small tower in the centre is where our prime minister has his office. The old buildings to the right belong to the "Binnenhof", a complex of buildings used by the parliament since ages. I thought it was a nice contrast with the modern tower cranes in the background.

P8214680.jpg

Then what? Do you have to drop it to a photobucket account or something and source the image like photos?

You have to upload the image you've captured to some server, then link it to your posting here using the little button with the picture in a frame. I personally think Photobucket is almost as useless as Windows, which is why I use www.villagephotos.com - much more user friendly, and it actually works.

J