Desktop Time Again

Here's mine from a picture I took last week during a drive through Kruger Wildlife preserve in South Africa:

desktop-1.jpg

Why do yo have a pic of my wife as your wallpaper? Im not mad, just confused!

:woot.gif::whistle:

I think at some point in time we must have "dated" the same.... woman?

Because Ill be damned if that isnt my ex too!!! lol

I think Fritzi would look a lot better packin that BFG than the goon in the pic.... :deadhorse1: ;)

DeniseMilani.jpg

I've always had a "thing" about gorgeous sunsets. :worship:

Edgar

Well ya knew it wouldn't be long after someone mentioned it; that a hottie would appear in a reply on a desktop.....I don't have to put one on my desktop I've got a live one right here with me :worship::nanner: .l

Edited by Angels49
  • 1 year later...

Currently this pic. It's taken at an old Coal mine and cokes plant complex in Essen, Germany, which is now open for the public as an industrial heritage parc. Very cool to wander around, it's huge, and the idea that this was once a place where thousands of people worked with a lot of noise, but now is completely silent is quite impressive.

cokery2.jpg

Open MS Paint...(or similar program) in MS paint hit Ctrl+V to view what Prt Scrn printed...save it to your computer then upload it to Photobucket or similar program, and copy it here, simple.

I know it's not Rocket Science, but this did not work for me, where does the image go when you hit the Print Screen button? I can never find it.... M/C XP system.

Curt

My current D/T pic.

309071_2188673109956_1040913023_2520972_6943614_n.jpg

Edited by Netz