SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS :)

i just got off the phone with the the area manager guy form ModelZone. i had an interview with them a few weeks back, for a new store they are opening here in swansea.

long story short..................

I AM THE NEW SUPERVISOR OF MODELZONE-SWANSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

And as your first managerial proclamation, you're setting shipping cost to USA at one euro. Yay!

Too bad they don't use Euros in the UK :woot.gif: I think he should set it at one Yen!

Edited by Jennings
I AM THE NEW SUPERVISOR OF MODELZONE-SWANSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot.gif:

Kayser:

a) congratulations and

:whistle: any idea where this will be located?

Last time I was there was a bit distressed to find the den of one's youth, Swansea Models & Hobbies had disappeared (though I see on Britmodeller a smaller version may still live in one of the arcades.) Be good to see a nice model shop there once more.

Again: congratulations!

Patrick

Kayser:

a) congratulations and

;) any idea where this will be located?

Last time I was there was a bit distressed to find the den of one's youth, Swansea Models & Hobbies had disappeared (though I see on Britmodeller a smaller version may still live in one of the arcades.) Be good to see a nice model shop there once more.

Again: congratulations!

Patrick

its located at #7 union street.

its currently an empty shop space, used to be a phones'4'u but they moved. if you remember the area, its on the main walk towards the front of the quadrant shopping centre, slap in the centre of swansea. couldnt be located better.

its located at #7 union street.

its currently an empty shop space, used to be a phones'4'u but they moved. if you remember the area, its on the main walk towards the front of the quadrant shopping centre, slap in the centre of swansea. couldnt be located better.

Cool, next time we're down, another reason to do town...

Congratulations again, sir. Does that mean you get to order what goes in? :thumbsup:

Patrick

• 4 weeks later...
Cool, next time we're down, another reason to do town...

Congratulations again, sir. Does that mean you get to order what goes in? :P

Patrick

apparently, i CAN pick some stock choices, or at least speak to the reps and get stuff that is not usually stocked etc. but, need to run it via the store manager first etc.

store opened on saturday, and so far its been fairly busy :P

I trust the discounts you'll be giving will be sufficient to offest the petrol from Brizzle + the bridge toll? :rolleyes:

Seriously, best of luck in your new job.