Pinging fellow Afghanistan modelers

Sitting here on one of the MWR computers at my FOB, and when went to sign in to ARC this morning, I noticed that apparently the person who used the computer before me also checked in to ARC. Soooooo, if you are out there (or if there are any other fellow modelers here in OEF who are interested in getting together), please drop me a PM. Maybe we could revive the OEF model network. I've got a contact at IPMS who is willing to send supplies our way. :salute:

Stew

A little too late for me...I was in Kabul, and Herat for 18 mos...too bad we didn't meet-up. My advice: try to stay in your hootch and smell some plastic...and stay away from those IED's!

Yeah, thankfully my job keeps me inside the wire and out of convoys. If I need to go FOB-hopping, it's via rotary or C-130. Sadly, because of the requirement to periodially jump FOB's, I have to travel light. So, unless there is a larger interest here and I can establish a POC at the MWR, modeling is on hold till I go home... :)