Dragon's MG42 Gun with Tripod

All I wanted to order from Squadron was a set of Spitfire Mk 22/24 canopies....since S&H was more than the cost of the canopies, I thought I'd get something else while I'm at it. The Dragon MG42 machine gun (DR75017) looked pretty cool so I put that in the order for about $11.

Then it occurred to me that I have no idea what these are like to build...I've only done airplanes to date. I'm wondering how difficult the kit is and if I'm in for a real hassle. I've only built the Dragon Spad XIII and it wasn't too bad...

Does anyone have a link or suggestion on where to go to find reviews or in-progress pictures of this kit? I googled and found a lot of the kits for sale but didn't find anything that would help me build it....

OK, there is one tiny lie in all this...the canopies are not the only thing I wanted to get...but the Cinci IPMS show is coming up in a few weeks and I wanted to save some $$ for that.

OK, there is one tiny lie in all this...the canopies are not the only thing I wanted to get...but the Cinci IPMS show is coming up in a few weeks and I wanted to save some $$ for that.

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :thumbsup:

I've got CRM Hobbies on my vendor list for Cincy BD, why don't you contact him for those canopies...he carries a bunch IIRR.

That MG 42 I'm thinking another vendor I have might have, he's big on armor stuff.

I got a idea, just save all you money for the Cincy Show :cop: we'll find ways you can spend it :jaw-dropping:

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

I've got CRM Hobbies on my vendor list for Cincy BD, why don't you contact him for those canopies...he carries a bunch IIRR.

That MG 42 I'm thinking another vendor I have might have, he's big on armor stuff.

I got a idea, just save all you money for the Cincy Show :) we'll find ways you can spend it :P

And I can't wait to stimulate the economy!!