put a face to a name

name='ThunderGrunt' post='2058853' date='Sep 16 2010, 09:02 PM']me a about 5 years ago.

Home

StructureFire-1-3.jpg

InthestreetsofSadrCity.jpg

It is an honor to say I'm in the same group of modelers as you are sir. Thank your for your service in both of your occupations :woot.gif:

WHAT! No Tomcats?

Give me time, I've already got the decals from FT :sunrevolves: ;)

Edited by Angels49
Andy,

There's something I've been meaning to ask you for like 2 years now.

Watch this video......

And then tell me whether that's either you......or some long lost twin in the scene that starts at 1:06. lol

Tilt

Ah that is SIR JIMMY SAVILLE British Pop shows Icon and still here..But he DOES look like Andy's twin... :cheers:

n730735294_2307630_4485.jpg

Who the hell is that long-haired HIPPY! Christmas 2008

28131_429541820294_730735294_5929983_4693314_n.jpg

2010 just after I got my new AF-S VRII 70-200mm f/2.8 and D300s.

Yes, I'm a Nikon-shooter and damned proud of it. :cheers: My next updated picture will be in June 2012 when I have my Nikon 600mm f/4 AF-S VR in my hot little hands.

This is Mrs_Animal (she has her own stash of models...but we just haven't had time to hit the table... as we don't have a dedicated modeling table currently) and our 3rd son...back in 2009. My two older sons are already eyeballing my stash. "Hey, you SNOTS...GET YOUR OWN STASH!!! Oh yeah, that's right, I end up paying for it!! Damn!!!"

12-09-2009_heather_jamie_rs.jpg

Heather and Jamie © 2009 FalconRose Photography, Hugo Chikamori, photographer.

Edited by The_Animal
ARCatHeritagecon2009.jpg

Older photo. The hair is shorter and the waistline a bit smaller. I'm on the far left with the jeans and the blue shirt. This was taken at Heritagecon III. I'll let the other mugs identify themselves as they see fit.

I'm the handsome guy in the middle with my eye's closed.

Don

Ok, never used Photobucket before so hopefully this will work.

This is me at the Gathering of Mustangs and Legends in Columbus, OH in 2007, in Mustang heaven. That was an amazing weekend. None of the restored Mustangs are painted up in Polish squadron markings (yet :thumbsup: ), so I went with my next choice, Canadian.

Richard

DSCF0009.jpg

Here are a couple of my ugly mug.

This is me wrestling a lift strap onto an RF-8 Crusader at our museum.

RF-8G_146898_20090107i.jpg

This is me looking up her skirt and releasing the main gear. I'm the one to the left.

RF-8G_146898_20090107j.jpg

Me and my son with a 64th Aggressor F-16. This was taken back in 05 when I was stationed at Nellis.

AirShow008-1.jpg

Dave Fassett

Edited by Bulldog 09
Here are a couple of my ugly mug.

This is me wrestling a lift strap onto an RF-8 Crusader at our museum.

RF-8G_146898_20090107i.jpg

Dave Fassett

Dave

Ever hear of an old company out in AZ called Thunderbird Aviation? My best buds dad used to own it and we had two flying F-8s! I cant tell you how many times I was soaked in MEK and with an acid brush cleaning parts while we restored them! I sure miss it man!!

Murph in the middle, with the hat sideways?

You are correct, sir! And that's me on the lower left. Holloman AFB, summer of 1982. We were AFROTC cadets, I think it was called "Advanced Field Training" (informally called 3rd Lt) program. We spent three weeks there shadowing an officer to learn what the "real Air Force" was all about. Of course, once you get on active duty, you learn there is no such thing as the "real Air Force" :monkeydance: I got 3 or 4 rides in the AT-38 with the LIFT wing, I know a few guys got F-15 rides with the 49th TFW.