1/6th scale Francesca Lucchini Resin Figure Kit Review

• 2 weeks later...

Hey-

Pretty neat. I actually watched Strike Witches this summer with my sons the anime fans. Pretty odd series, but I liked it. I was really struck by the attention to historical details. The main characters are based on real WWII fighter aces and thier striker units (the propeller things they wear on thier legs) look like profiles of the aces actual aircraft. Same with thier weapons. One of the artists must be a WWII history fan to add such detail that would not be appreciated by most of its audience. Thanks for posting!

Regards,

Phil

Hope that this is the right place for this, but here is a video review of the 1/6th Francesca Lucchini figure:

Great as usual Chris...I think it is very good and I assume that you will be doing

a tutorial as to how to model it becasue I look forward to that too ...I quite enjoy them...

Great as usual Chris...I think it is very good and I assume that you will be doing

a tutorial as to how to model it becasue I look forward to that too ...I quite enjoy them...

I do eventualy plan on doing a resin figure set of tutorial videos, as for what figures I plan to do I have yet to decide.

• 2 weeks later...