Anyone going to "NordicCon" this weekend?

If I'm not mistaken, there's an IPMS sponsored type convention in Plymouth, Minnesota on Saturday. I'll have to dig up my sheet with the exact details, but thought I'd see if there was anyone else thinking of attending, always nice to put a face to a name online, as well as meet some new people who enjoy the hobby. Anyhow, if anyone's looking for info on it, PM me and I'll try to get ya the details.

Jay

If I'm not mistaken, there's an IPMS sponsored type convention in Plymouth, Minnesota on Saturday. I'll have to dig up my sheet with the exact details, but thought I'd see if there was anyone else thinking of attending, always nice to put a face to a name online, as well as meet some new people who enjoy the hobby. Anyhow, if anyone's looking for info on it, PM me and I'll try to get ya the details.

Jay

I wiah I could. It's always on the weekend of my wife's birthday though, so not a good choice of time usage. The last time I was there was 2003 I think.

Brian