Zvezda 1:72 Sukhoi T-50

This is welcome news. It'll be nice to have the prototype available, and no doubt kits will come out of the production version when it is unveiled.

Slightly off-subject, though: was an official company or governmental designation given to the production aircraft? I've seen Su-50 bandied about, but I suspect that that is wishful gossip.

I just knew it was coming! Resin was out of question for me right from the start so this is a very welcome kit. Hopefully it'll mean we'll get more new jet fighters from Zvezda. I mean it would be about time!

Now I only need that Fujimi F-35 for a wreckage dio. :rolleyes:

Neat! :D

Hope we'll see more goodness from Zvezda. They've released some jolly good new tools in the past few years.

Hoping for new 1/72 Fulcrums, Flankers and Floggers. :pray: Wouldn't complain about a new Frogfoot either. :lol:

Hoping for new 1/72 Fulcrums, Flankers and Floggers. :jaw-dropping: Wouldn't complain about a new Frogfoot either. :banana:

... or new Su-17/22s (I'm fed up struggling with the existing kits)... I'd love a MiG-29SMT in particular.