C. SAWYER'S LANCASTER

Beautiful job on the Lancaster. Certainly not an easy build but the result is fantastic. Very true-to-life weathering on this Lanc, especially in regards to the fading of the black sides/undersides. I am sure "Will" Sawyer and the rest of the Bomber Comand crews would be proud of this model. :thumbsup:

Agreed 100%, just a fantastic model. Some of the most realistic weathering I've seen.

Very nice job.

Beautiful job on the Lancaster. Certainly not an easy build but the result is fantastic. Very true-to-life weathering on this Lanc, especially in regards to the fading of the black sides/undersides. I am sure "Will" Sawyer and the rest of the Bomber Comand crews would be proud of this model. :whistle:

My late Father flew Lancaster's in WWII,I'm sure he would be delighted at the build.I only hope mine comes out as good!

My Father & his crew;

dad.jpg

(3rd from the right,back row)

Thanks Holmes. As you guys can guess, it turned out to be a labor of love. My uncle is ecstatic- so much so that he's now got be carting his Lanc all over the place to show his war buddies. If he's this happy about the build, Mission Accomplished!

Edited by chuck540z3