1/72 US/NATO skunkmodels

For those of you whove received them how are they?? Looking mostly at the GBU-38 GBU-39 and the Spiper pod. Clear glass on the sniper pod but maybe an description for us. Also where is the best place to buy? I know about luckymodel but is there anywhere in the US? Thanks!

Gents:

Sniper Pod- Clear piece for the lense and the forward section is designed to rotate so you can model it in the stored or operational positions. The GBU-38 in my opinion isn't as crisply molded as I would have like but it's okay. Clear pieces for the seekers on the GBU-24, and AGM-84E SLAM. Lots of wings and tail surfaces to glue on. The birdie for the GBU-10 is a separate part. Kit comes with decals. The GBU-39's look good. You have two carriers and 8 SDB's. My gripe is I wish they would have done what Hasegwa did in providing more of the smaller ordnance items. Would have liked to seen 3 snipers and 6 or 9 GBU-38's. Going to have a lot of AGM's 84's that I'll never use if I buy it only for the Snipers and SDB's.

MArk

Well friends

One thing about Kitech F-16, I made the mistake to run to buy as new the IDF AF weapons set but only to find them included in the F-16I kit so my guess is the same will hapen with polish F-16 now comming in line with US/NATO stuff all in 1/72 scale

Best modeling

Armando ;)