Trumpter 1/32 F-84

That's an, err, interesting... way to keep the model from tail-sitting! :lol: Imagine that in real life! :worship:

Mr. Song used to post photos of testshots on ARC too, but apparently not anymore.......

Yeah, wondered about that as well.

Please, please, please LOSE THE RIVETS guys! It will cut your tooling cost, it will look better, and it'll make a HUGE number of modelers happy.

J

I have to agree. It's why I stopped buying their kits. Because of the look it is not a product I am willing to spend my money on.

Tom

Please, please, please LOSE THE RIVETS guys! It will cut your tooling cost, it will look better, and it'll make a HUGE number of modelers happy.

J

Why don't you go tell him that, on his LSP thread, or on Britmodeller? Mr Song doesn't come to ARC anymore. I guess he didn't like the "inputs' he got here.

L

Mr. Song used to post photos of testshots on ARC too, but apparently not anymore.......
Gee, I wonder why. :whistle:
Mr Song doesn't come to ARC anymore. I guess he didn't like the "inputs' he got here.

The last thread he started here was the 1/32 MiG-25 test shots.

He started the thread by saying : "Hi everyone, testing shoot Su-25. I`m waiting your opinion."

He got lots of very useful and constructive feedback as well as a bunch of great photos and suggestions for decal options.

I hope he uses the feedback and makes the necessary corrections to the tooling before releasing the kit.

Maybe the feedback he got wasn't what he expected, but if he uses it it will result in a more accurate and better quality product.

:monkeydance:

Right on all accounts, Mr. Zacto!* :thumbsup:

In the end, it's Song's loss if he doesn't post here any longer. He just deprives himself of a source of feedback.

With the interwebs and the ability to link to other sites, it's almost irrelevant where he posts pics of the masters, as it will take only minutes to make them appear somewhere else.

EDIT:

You typed MiG-25, though. ;) Scared me there for a minute. :lol:

Edited by ChernayaAkula