You are stuck with me

I've just returned from the VA facility, and after a catch up period, she tells me that the "Cancer is in remission", However I still have to follow a strict regimen and take the meds for another 2 years. At which time they will do some tests and make a decision from there depending on the results of the tests. For now I don't have to deal with anymore radiation, or procedures only the Butt kickin Meds.

I've just returned from the VA facility, and after a catch up period, she tells me that the "Cancer is in remission", However I still have to follow a strict regimen and take the meds for another 2 years. At which time they will do some tests and make a decision from there depending on the results of the tests. For now I don't have to deal with anymore radiation, or procedures only the Butt kickin Meds.

Welcome to the survivors world. I too was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in 1988 and not expected to live. It has now been 22 years since I was diagnosed. What followed was surgery, chemotherapy and then radiation. Fist is remission, after 10 years of no reoccurence you are considered cured. Welcome my friend.

Steve

Thanx all, I really am thankful and appreciative for all the prayers and well wishes...It's comforting to know that others care about how you're doing.

That's great news, Clif, I'm so glad to hear that! Now you have time to work on that stash you've been accumulating :)

You gotta be kidding, you call less than 25 kits a stash......that wouldn't even make a dent in some pix I've seen on here

Right on Clif!!!! That is excellent news and it has made my day.....no...scratch that....it has made my week!!! :)

Thanx, Boss it made SWMBO and me jump for joy, well she jumped I just raised up a little

Cool! COOL!!! COOL!!!!!!!

Better than what I said, and the Doc blushed...

GREAT news Clif!!! Hope to see you around ARC for many many years to come!!!

Are you sure about that? :o

Welcome to the survivors world. I too was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in 1988 and not expected to live. It has now been 22 years since I was diagnosed. What followed was surgery, chemotherapy and then radiation. Fist is remission, after 10 years of no reoccurence you are considered cured. Welcome my friend.

Steve

At one point I was wondering If I'd make it to join the group...My hat's off to you Steve, that was quite a battle and you won!!! :) , going thru what I did, I can appreciate you a lot more!!!

Edited by Angels49