bucket truck anybody?

Does anybody happen to know of any bucket truck kits that are out there. Or even a heavy duty International cab, something I could use as a base for a scratch built bucket and boom assembly. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanx Holmes. I tried to include a picture along with that post but, turns out I'm a little computer stupid. Don't you hate when you just can't seem to word things right?

hey not A problem ..I still have not gotten the hang of posting pics etc etc..LOL!!

The link that i put up does not show photos but if you search under the named product that you want it does bring up many kinds of trucks and models numbers so if you know what you are searching/looking for I am sire you will spot what you require.if not then at least you have tried..

HOLMES

If you search around you might find a 1/24th scale toy boom and bucket truck AKA cherry picker possibly on ebay that the parts might fit your needs to use from it. I am sure the big phone/cable companies etc. must have had some made, think my brother had a AT&T one, now comes to think of it.

EDIT: This is the one my brother had. http://sbcpioneershoppe.stores.yahoo.net/attbuckettruck.html

Looks like the same one

http://www.satillaemc.com/toy.php

Edited by Wayne S

WAYNE!!!!!!Perfect!!!!!!! Thats exactly what I need. I'm planning a nice diorama for a retiring co-worker. That digger truck can be used as is, as well as converting it to a bucket truck. I may just buy a whole fleet and make a crew outta then. :salute: . Thanks again you guys, your the best!!!!

• 1 year later...

Does anybody happen to know of any bucket truck kits that are out there. Or even a heavy duty International cab, something I could use as a base for a scratch built bucket and boom assembly. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Your friend has probably long retired, but FYI there used to be a company called DG Productions that made 1/25 scale utility/power company equipment trucks. They were a series of auger and bucket trucks based on GMC Topkick and International chassis. You may be able to do a search and see what you can come up with. HTH.

David