OK guys, that's it for this one. I apologize for my absence over the last several weeks. Work and some major changes in my personal life have not left me with a lot of spare time as of late.

I'll be organizing the raffle in the next few days so check back next week for the results.

Thanks to all who participated for a great GB., once again I'm amazed and humbled by the quality of stuff you guys produce. I'm stepping back from the GB thing for a while so if you want to keep the WW2 themed GB's going feel free to take the ball and run with it. I'll be happy to participate but I won't be moderating or organizing.

Even though I didn't get my 1/72 Spit done (it is sitting on the work bench with dark green drying), I am glad I got this far with it. The impetus got me to build something and while it isn't finished by the GB deadline, it is far enough along to finish up by early next week. And I guess that is the ultimate goal of any GB when you think about it. :whistle:

Thanks Mike (and any other moderators) for running the show. I have enjoyed participating as well as dropping in and seeing the other builds progress and finish. Well done to all of you regardless of whether you finished or not.

Regards

Andrew :whistle: