I need to make some space, and raising a few bucks isn't gonna hurt any either.

These are all new, un-started kits that are either duplicates or just something I can't see building anytime soon. Shrink-wrap is off the boxes unless noted but bags are sealed. All are 1/32 scale.

I will be shipping via UPS so tracking can be done more easily. Shipping is $10.00 on each kit, combined orders will be calculated separately with me notifying you of that cost before payment is made. PayPal only, please! If you see something you'd like but want to negotiate, send me a PM and we'll discuss it. Having looked at what each kit is selling for new I feel these are pretty fair prices all around.

Academy F/A-18C $80.00

Dragon Bf110C-7 $70.00

Tamiya F-15E Bunker Buster $80.00 Now $65.00! Sold!

Tamiya F-4J Navy boxing $80.00 Sold!

Tamiya F-4J Marine Boxing $90.00

Tamiya F-4E Early $80.00 Sold!

Trumpeter F8F-1 Bearcat $50.00 Now $40.00!!

Trumpeter F8F-2 Bearcat $50.00 Now $40.00!! Sold!

Trumpeter P-47N Thunderbolt $70.00 (shrink-wrapped) Sold!

Trumpeter A-7D Corsair II $80.00 (shrink-wrapped)

Trumpeter TBF-1C Avenger $70.00 Sold!

MDC / Radu 1/32 Arado Ar234 Blitz full resin kit with PE and Decals $150.00 Sold!

Last but certainly not least.... I have a Cutting Edge (Wild Hare ***'n) British Phantom conversion set with the full decal package. I'm not 100% sure I want to part with this but will entertain offers. If you've seen these go on eBay you know they bring a pretty penny on those rare occasions that one goes up for sale. If you want it, make me an offer! I might not say yes, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right? SOLD!!

If this all goes well, there are many more kits in the pile. I'm not totally clearing house by any means but there are way more kits than I'll likely ever build, given my snail's pace and all that.

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Edited by RookieLSP

Bump!

Still some goodies to be had! Some of the kits sold have gone for slightly less than I was asking, because somebody made me an offer... (hint).

Thanks to all who have traded with me thus far!

I need to make some space, and raising a few bucks isn't gonna hurt any either.

These are all new, un-started kits that are either duplicates or just something I can't see building anytime soon. Shrink-wrap is off the boxes unless noted but bags are sealed. All are 1/32 scale.

I will be shipping via UPS so tracking can be done more easily. Shipping is $10.00 on each kit, combined orders will be calculated separately with me notifying you of that cost before payment is made. PayPal only, please! If you see something you'd like but want to negotiate, send me a PM and we'll discuss it. Having looked at what each kit is selling for new I feel these are pretty fair prices all around.

Academy F/A-18C $80.00

Dragon Bf110C-7 $70.00

Tamiya F-15E Bunker Buster $80.00 Now $65.00! Sold!

Tamiya F-4J Navy boxing $80.00 Sold!

Tamiya F-4J Marine Boxing $90.00

Tamiya F-4E Early $80.00 Sold!

Trumpeter F8F-1 Bearcat $50.00 Now $40.00!!

Trumpeter F8F-2 Bearcat $50.00 Now $40.00!! Sold!

Trumpeter P-47N Thunderbolt $70.00 (shrink-wrapped) Sold!

Trumpeter A-7D Corsair II $80.00 (shrink-wrapped)

Trumpeter TBF-1C Avenger $70.00 Sold!

MDC / Radu 1/32 Arado Ar234 Blitz full resin kit with PE and Decals $150.00 Sold!

Last but certainly not least.... I have a Cutting Edge (Wild Hare ***'n) British Phantom conversion set with the full decal package. I'm not 100% sure I want to part with this but will entertain offers. If you've seen these go on eBay you know they bring a pretty penny on those rare occasions that one goes up for sale. If you want it, make me an offer! I might not say yes, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right? SOLD!!

If this all goes well, there are many more kits in the pile. I'm not totally clearing house by any means but there are way more kits than I'll likely ever build, given my snail's pace and all that.

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Hi Dave, I'm interested in the Academy FA-18C? Please contact me direct at imtelly@izoom.net Thanks much.

Telly