Guys,

I gonna try my hand on AFV for this GB, I have this Italeri Vulcan for years and this GB gave me the excuse to build it.. i have started the build and this gonna be a OOB build..

Progress so far.. a box with gun, fitting is good.....

P9010064.jpg

more to come..

Edited by masterqq

Benner,

Thanks for the info...

I have problem to find reference for the marking, and If you guys has any photo of M-163 in ODS, please share it with me, I will try to use the kit decal with Saudi marking in 1991, I assume it will be applicable to ODS...

BTW,

Here is the progress..prime and pre shaded...

P9030069.jpg

I have problem to find reference for the marking, and If you guys has any photo of M-163 in ODS, please share it with me, I will try to use the kit decal with Saudi marking in 1991, I assume it will be applicable to ODS...

I haven't seen any pictures but there is this video: the Vulcan is shown at the 4:50 mark. http://www.realmilitaryflix.com/public/533.cfm

PNW Modeler,

you started one also, why not join me to finish it for this GB.. this thingy is getting fun to build...

Benner,

Thanks for the link, it answered some of the questions I face for this build, and the marking of a lightning on the side look doable.. let's see, maybe I will do it with this marking...

and painted the turret..

P9060070.jpg

I also added a gunner from my scrap box...make up from old tamiya nam figure, kinda skinny but fit into the turret well..

P9070071.jpg

However ... I lost 2 parts to the carpet monster as shown below...Please if any of you have these parts from your scrap, please spare it to me....

P90700731.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Finally, I completed a simple dio for my M-163, based on this photo i found on the net. Figures are from Dragon...

M163A2.jpg

DSC03583.jpg

DSC03572.jpg

DSC03582.jpg

DSC03580.jpg

DSC03577.jpg

DSC03579.jpg

Thanks for watching and hope you like it...now.. back to aircarft modelling...:thumbsup:

Edited by masterqq
  • 1 year later...