Gianni thanks for the offer; I'll let you know ASAP

Spike thanks for the pics! I guess covers weren't there, when the bomb was loaded.

If you mean the 960 fuse covers,they are not fitted to the majority of practice bombs.In the RAF the are two types,one's that can be flown with & dropped & one's that cant.The only thing that marks the two is the latter are marked "Not For Flight"

thanks Gianni. I think I have enough to guestimate the size and shape - will try to do scratch them next week. With Photos published here :thumbsup:

This is roughly the shape of the TSC.The bombs,when loaded,sit flush under the TSC due to the internal MACE crutching. (we dont use sway braces like other's)

TSC1.jpg

Spike, do you maybe know if Saudi Tonkas also had that NVG panel mounted left of the HUD?

I don't think so,that mod was only added to our jets a few months before the war.Incidentally,in the diagram I done,the right side is the front...

Uh-uh!

Seb strikes back!

I'm very glad to see some progress in your Tonka!

I think if you add these tubes (spike?) in both the pits, perhaps with a guitar string, you get a Aires level job without problem!!!!

copiadiza452rearcockpit.jpg[/url][/img]

Great job mate! :D

:cheers: Gianni

Uh-uh!

Seb strikes back!

I'm very glad to see some progress in your Tonka!

I think if you add these tubes (spike?) in both the pits, perhaps with a guitar string, you get a Aires level job without problem!!!!

copiadiza452rearcockpit.jpg[/url][/img]

Great job mate! :D

^_^ Gianni

Yup,

Just like to point out those seats are from a GR4,not a GR1 but apart from a new headbox,they are the same seats.

closed the rear fuselage with wings... had to modify wings a bit to fit the now closed wing seal curtains

a bit of filler will be needed one wing roots but nothing major... dryfit with the front fuselage also doesn't show major problems ahead

_BEN7011.jpg

Various bits and pieces are being added as we speak. Triangular plate on the IP coaming, some bulges just in front of windshield (still have to be sanded a bit), "shelf" over the edge of IP coaming, wires being added to the rear instrument block,... end doesn't seem anywhere near with this baby...

_BEN7012.jpg

well I'm really not sure... I don't have an airbrush at my new apartment so I have to do all the painting work at rmote location and that takes much time... camo ain't simple and there's a number of other small bits and pieces that require painting... and not to mention dealing with a number of small details that still await this build... As I said, I'll be happy if I reach the deadline...