camo done... could have been better, but I like it anyway... and remember Pete, when I was asking myself what could go wrong? well I had problems with green paint - it wouldn't airbrush as smooth as field drab did...

pictures in the evening...

Gianni, unfortunately not much, unless you have additional 4 bombs :coolio: no worries, I'll try to source them from somewhere... or buy my 4th Tornado kit and officialy become Tonka Fan Boy :jaw-dropping:

all the details painted and it's time for some gloss coat... will try for the first time Liquitex High Gloss Varnish... heard it's even better than Future...

_BEN7142.jpg

After a marathon 8 hours of decalling (98% of that time went for stencils that are hardly seen) she has all the markings on...

Revell decals (yeah that several hundred microscopic ones) are silvering, while HDL and Model Alliance decals are not :jaw-dropping: Hope softeners will do their magic again...

_BEN7145.jpg

_BEN7146.jpg

Thanks guys!

At the moment an oil wash is drying up and I'll give her a flat coat probaby on Wednesday... The it's only the details to be added (burner cans, landing gear, armament and the clear bits and pieces) should be finished by the end of the week