Hawker Hunter FGA.9 1/48

Honza, you are a real modeling machine! :cheers: Another masterpiece is out of your conveyor. :)

You have a great painting skills all right! All your models look crisp and flawless. You use your airbrash like an artist plies the brush making his pieces of art.

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander.

:thumbsup:

Another awesome build! Looks flawless. It seems you do riveting after Mr. Surfacer, is that so? Do you ever make mistakes during riveting? If so, how do you correct them? I find myself using super glue and sanding to patch up the wrong holes (hence I do riveting before priming) but it's very inefficient. Any pointers will be much appreciated.

Thanks gentlemans! Really much!

Another awesome build! Looks flawless. It seems you do riveting after Mr. Surfacer, is that so? Do you ever make mistakes during riveting? If so, how do you correct them? I find myself using super glue and sanding to patch up the wrong holes (hence I do riveting before priming) but it's very inefficient. Any pointers will be much appreciated.

Yes, I make a rivets to surfacer... If I want to correct some mistakes, using a tamiya white putty and send paper... But I don´t make correcrions on corsair, mustang, and this hunter....

Little picture from corection of frame of canopy... sorry then I make a comments on picture only in Czech...

sklo.jpg

Edited by Honza K.