Long Shot: Need help with a missing part

I have (stupidly) managed to lose a crucial part of Trumpeter's 1/48 Su-15TM - part E1, the upper fuselage and cockpit opening. I've tried contacting Trumpeter directly, in Chinese, but not had a reply yet. If there's anyone out there with an abandoned Flagon with an unused part E1 they wouldn't mind parting with, I'd be really grateful :-) So far I've a half completed Su-15 and I don't fancy scratchbuilding such a visible part! I'm not sure what I can offer by way of return, but I'm sure I could sort something out.

Many thanks!

Jon

I bought Su-15TM without nose cone and i am still searching the way how to order that part..

I do not see that trumpeter has missing parts service like Heller or Revell..

P.S. If anyone has one spare TM or UM nose cone please call me...

I bought Su-15TM without nose cone and i am still searching the way how to order that part..

Flanker,

Actually the Trumpy nose cone is not accurate as it is too short and does not "droop" enough. Quickboost offers a replacement as do Loon Models.

HTH

Mike

Mislim da ja imam nos koji mi ne treba..dali da ga potrazim ili ces uzeti pravilan aftermarket?

Pozdrav

Petar

Edited by Petarvu
Flanker,

Actually the Trumpy nose cone is not accurate as it is too short and does not "droop" enough. Quickboost offers a replacement as do Loon Models.

HTH

Mike

Just a FWIW, but by my reckoning, the Trumpy (and Loon Models; I don't know about Quickboost) nose cone is too long (not short), by between 5-10mm. I posted an image comparing the plans the model matches with a photo and more accurate plans over on BM in Cold War or Modern folder.

Best

Jon

Jon,

Did you find your missing parts? If not I may be able to help you. PM me.

Graham

I have (stupidly) managed to lose a crucial part of Trumpeter's 1/48 Su-15TM - part E1, the upper fuselage and cockpit opening. I've tried contacting Trumpeter directly, in Chinese, but not had a reply yet. If there's anyone out there with an abandoned Flagon with an unused part E1 they wouldn't mind parting with, I'd be really grateful :-) So far I've a half completed Su-15 and I don't fancy scratchbuilding such a visible part! I'm not sure what I can offer by way of return, but I'm sure I could sort something out.

Many thanks!

Jon