ebay seller Trainz Poor descriptions poor packing

Hello Everyone:

I thought I should bring this subject to light and warn all of you on here.

Ebay seller Trainz, it is a hobby shop that sells mostly lionel trains, but the seller is constantly hiding behind a TCA membership and uses it for their supposed rating system, believe me this seller can't describe anything well.

in June, I purchased some old WWII 1/48 scale planes, a b-17F, a C-47, and a B-24J, the seller states in the auction that all of the 1/48 scale planes were in nr mint condition and complete.

So I win the auction, pay for the items, and all of a sudden when they arrive, it's another story.

All of the planes have been started and they were GLUE BOMBS, te seller has a so called satisfaction guarantee, it's more like bend over and forget it.

I contacted them through ebay, no answer, I contact them through their phone number on their web site, and they tell me there's a restocking fee, an auction fee, I told them NO there's no fees because it was their fault and they are a bunch of :whistle: a few cuss words

so I contacted ebay , ebay helps me file an item not as described deal over the phone, then I contacted pay pal, pay pal asked for all of the details.

well I got a full refund from Pay pal, and ended up keeping a pile of junk because of it, literally, not much to use on the planes, but I will find some use for the parts.

but here's the kicker, I can careless how much a seller sells on ebay within 1 year or 6 months, if you are getting a lot of negative feedback in so little time there is an obvious problem and this seller is batting a huge zero with a lot of people read the neutrals and the negatives.

the seller sells old models from time to time, some promos, but mostly trains,

use caution.

take care and thanks for your time

George O'Neill