What came in the mail for you today?

Today nothing, but yesterday I got a parcel from Spain. And it took only about 3 days to reach Finland after I had transferred the money!

Received ICM's new MiG-29 9-13, ICM Modern Soviet missile set, PE sets for MiG-29 and Su-27 plus a decal sheet for a Fencer I've been assembling for quite a long time. But the decal set was wrong... Damn.

Package from Roll Models with odds and ends for various 1/72 projects; highlights include Pavla resin cockpit and Tally Ho resin wheels for the KP MiG 15, Eduard Kabuki-tape masks for Hase A6M5 Zero and Brewster Buffalo, a whole bunch of Evergreen styrene strip for scratch-building, and the Dragon 1/72 M4A1 Sherman tank. . .looks like another little gem!

Also a couple recent Ebay wins (won in two separate auctions this last Sunday evening); two copies of the old Pyro 1/32 1930 Ford Model A Woody, one of their best kits ever, and a personal favorite from boyhood!

Cheers

Old Blind Dog

Finally arrived....From Al Superczynski's auction a lil late but everything in order.(think they got their hands full)

- Hasegawa 1/72 F/A-18C Hornet 'Atsugi CAG Combo'

- Hasegawa 1/72 F/A-18F Super Hornet

and another ebay win Hasegawa 1/48 HSS-2B Seaking (Didn't know why I bidded on it?!Somehow I won :) )

From Chris at Cobra Company, (whew I thought I didn't make it in time) maybe the last of the HH-60H conversion set. Thank you Chris, hoping you get back in business again.

Chuck

Fly Navy

From Pacific Coast Models:

The two-volume Aviolibri book set on the Macchi Mc.200

Nicola Malizia's book on the Fiat G.50

FM Details Ki-43 resin cockpit

RCR Models photoetched Italian seatbelts. (They look like torture devices to me)

But they were out of stock on the Italian Classic 1/48 Re.2000 resin kit and the "Wings of Italy" book that I really wanted, as well as a bunch of other small things. :lol: Update your website PCM!

Edited by bjohns5

Actually today and yesterday, and the day before this stuff came in:

Thursday- LSP 1/32 P-47 decals & Spruebrothers F2A quickmask and F9F-2 VF-31 decals.

Friday- Greatmodels 1/32 F2A-2 Yellow-wings decals

Saturday- Squadron 1/32 F2A-3 Midway boxing

From EricYY. Very pleased! More than 50% cheaper than from the local store, including postage and insurance. Fantastic service; quick shipping and great communication. I have a feeling I'll be buying plenty from EricYY in the future!

newtoysjg6.jpg

From Meteor:

Paragon PB-1W conversion (1/72)

CE P-40 Seat (1/48)

CE F7F Tigercat nose gear strut (1/48)

CE F7F Wheels (1/48)

CD OS2U Kingfisher corrected floats (1/48)

From Squadron:

9 decal sheets (SuperScale sale)

1 bottle of MicroScale metal foil adhesive.

:whistle:

Mike