What came in the mail for you today?

All /72

Revell F-16 MLU, these are getting hard to find. Good luck trying to find any Revell F-16Bs in the US

Eduard Dauntless Landing Flaps

Paragon Python 3 missiles with launch rails

Pavla Escapac IE-1 ejection seats

Quickboost F4U-1 Corsair engine, Mig-21F-13 air intake, Su-15TM correct nose, B-17/B-24 guns.

Model Alliance decals:

RAF & Royal Navy Buccaneers

Operation Telic Pt1&2

FG.1 Phantom Royal Navy

Nimrod Pt.1

T-45 Goshawks

Xtradecal 25th Ann. Falklands War, this looks like an amazing sheet.

& Twobobs F/A-18F Diamondbacks 50th Ann. sheet from ReccePhantom, thank you!

Some Squadron Specials:

CA Grumman Widgoen x2

Monogram NA T-28 x2

CzechModel XP-77

Order1.jpg

Revell Messer-Schnitzel

Eduard P-82 set

Squadron T-28 and' Mustang Roundup' canopies

order2.jpg

Time to get building!

Denzil

Monogram EA-6B, B-58, 2 CA Sea Venoms, Fine Molds S.21 early and R3C-0, and some Obscureco P-59 wheels from various sources all arrived yesterday.

2 boxes left of The Shipment to arrive and that's it for a looooooonnnnnnggg time purchase wise save for supplies from the LHS.

1x DACO Decal Sheet F-16BMLU "J-066 Orange Jumper", 1/72

2x DACO Decal Sheet F-16BMLU "J-066 Orange Jumper", 1/48

1x SHY @RT Decal Sheet F-16AM "J-055 RNLAF DEMO", 1/48

The DACO-sheets come with re-inforcement plates & an Orpheus Recce-pod.

Quality is superb: excellent register, lot's of additional markings and the oppertunity to build

tis bird in it's old & current livery.

The SHY @RT sheet is a bit disappointing. However; it should be pointed out that the J-055

carries one of the most exotic Demo-scheme's ever, making it extremely difficult to replicate.

Taking this into account I guess SH @RT did their outmost best to give it a shot...

"Check Six....."

Spooky.

1x DACO Decal Sheet F-16BMLU "J-066 Orange Jumper", 1/72

2x DACO Decal Sheet F-16BMLU "J-066 Orange Jumper", 1/48

1x SHY @RT Decal Sheet F-16AM "J-055 RNLAF DEMO", 1/48

The DACO-sheets come with re-inforcement plates & an Orpheus Recce-pod.

Quality is superb: excellent register, lot's of additional markings and the oppertunity to build

tis bird in it's old & current livery.

The SHY @RT sheet is a bit disappointing. However; it should be pointed out that the J-055

carries one of the most exotic Demo-scheme's ever, making it extremely difficult to replicate.

Taking this into account I guess SH @RT did their outmost best to give it a shot...

"Check Six....."

Spooky.

Did u order direct Spooky? (the Daco sheets I mean :))

Did u order direct Spooky? (the Daco sheets I mean :()

Nope, I ordered them via www.aiviationmegastore.com.

I understood that it's also possible to order the direct from DACO though...

Anyway, if Your interrested in one of these sheets don't hesitate to order some.

Allthough I restrained myself to the "J-066" sheets, I can definately recommend any of the other sheets.

I already bought the "Dirty Diana" sheet when it first came out, many, many years ago...

Superb quality, excellent register and correct overall marking (orange ejection-seat marking's for instance) !!!

As they tend to say at I am a spammer....please report this post.'s: "Just go out and do it...!!!" :D

"Check Six....."

Spooky.

P.S.: check out there site for further info. You can also shoot them an e-mail for further questions...

Nope, I ordered them via www.aiviationmegastore.com.

I understood that it's also possible to order the direct from DACO though...

Anyway, if Your interrested in one of these sheets don't hesitate to order some.

Allthough I restrained myself to the "J-066" sheets, I can definately recommend any of the other sheets.

I already bought the "Dirty Diana" sheet when it first came out, many, many years ago...

Superb quality, excellent register and correct overall marking (orange ejection-seat marking's for instance) !!!

As they tend to say at I am a spammer....please report this post.'s: "Just go out and do it...!!!" :salute:

"Check Six....."

Spooky.

P.S.: check out there site for further info. You can also shoot them an e-mail for further questions...

*** CORRECTION *** CORRECTION *** CORRECTION ***

Gent's,

as most of You probably have been able to read, I gave a small desciption regarding the new DACO decal-sheet

which is intended for the "J-066 / Orange Jumper". In that description I mentioned:

"Superb quality, excellent register and correct overall marking (orange ejection-seat marking's for instance) !!!"

It has been brought to my intension that the ejection-seat markings aren't printed in orange, but in pink.

Maybe it's my eyeside, or maybe I'm losing my "colour recognition abilities"... Anyway, just to make sure we're all on the same page:

"No matter what You call it, I call it EXACTLY the right colour !!!"

In any case: it does not equal the bright orange colour which has been used for the tail art of the J-066 !!!

Hope to have set things straight,

"Check Six....."

Spooky.