What came in the mail for you today?

From Squadron;

6) of the 1/48 FJ-4B Fury with bull pups @ $5.00 each these are loaded with alot of resin and nice decals

1) 1/32 Bf-109G-4 JG27.52.53 Eadle Editions decals

1) 1/32 F4F Grand Phonix cockpit set

5) 1/32 Bf-109E Grand Phionex cockpit set

1) 1/48 Bf-109G/6,14 Aeromaster upgrade

1 each of 1/32 Eagle Strike Rammjagers parts 1,2,3

1) 1/32Ausbergs Flyers pt.1

1 each of 1/48 109E and 190F scribing templete

and the wounderful .99 cent insurance

I have no idea what it is ,but I have someone elses parcel left at MY address so I have to give it to the proper person....Tsk !!

Edit: the postman cold not be bothered to go the correct address and left it outside MY door.So I did not sign for it....or else I would have told him...Grrrr....

Edited by HOLMES

Box from Squadron with the uber expensive FJ4-B, six P&W R2600's for my A-20's and B-25 (Aeromaster) and a Bf109G "upgrade set" (Aeromaster) with exhaust wheels and prop (all resin) Prop seems a bit useless as one blade is severely warped. All items on clearance at Squadron!

A set of new knife handles (which included a bonus handle with a scribing bit, nice, the handle is real thin, like a "signature pen")

Some sable hair brushes

Hasegawa 1/72 F9F-2

A 0.05mm fine liner pen

A phone bill :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
Zactomodels exhausts or those eBay ones that look like castings of some bathroom sink knobs?

If it's the latter, check out the correction set on my website!

Engines.jpg

www.Zactomodels.com

:thumbsup:

Definitely not as fine as yours! :thumbsup: If I understand right, the Revell kit is a Fulcrum-A (or 9.12), right? But you are now offering a conversion to make it a Fulcrum-C, right? And the Fulcrum-C (at least according to Wiki) has numerous sub-vars. Which would yours be?

I just caught myself, using the post preview function, staring in awe at that update set of yours... wipe chin. Okay, I'm okay now...

Anyhow, thanks for the info Zacto!

Definitely not as fine as yours! :salute: If I understand right, the Revell kit is a Fulcrum-A (or 9.12), right? But you are now offering a conversion to make it a Fulcrum-C, right? And the Fulcrum-C (at least according to Wiki) has numerous sub-vars. Which would yours be?
My C conversion is the basic C variant and includes a new spine and wingtips (as well as a few other small details). From there you can make yourself other modifications to produce other variants.

PM sent!

Congrats on winning the kit!

:)

From Gordo at Sprue Brothers...

1/48 Hasegawa Canadair Sabre 5

1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18C '30th Anniversary Hornet'

Even with the $8.32 I paid in Customs charges it was still WAY cheaper to order these kits thru Gordon than to by them at an LHS.