What came in the mail for you today?

Last package that came in the mail for me arrived from Lizard Lick last Monday and it contained an Octagonal Restrictor Plate, a white bat top and adapter and a couple of springs ... Care to guess what they are for ? :)

Gregg

Last package that came in the mail for me arrived from Lizard Lick last Monday and it contained an Octagonal Restrictor Plate, a white bat top and adapter and a couple of springs ... Care to guess what they are for ? :)

Gregg

an exercise balance pad?

Last package that came in the mail for me arrived from Lizard Lick last Monday and it contained an Octagonal Restrictor Plate, a white bat top and adapter and a couple of springs ... Care to guess what they are for ? :rofl:

Gregg

Gee...Thanx Gregg....with that I'll have my wheel'em chair doing 55fpm in no time....awww ya shouldn't have... :wub:

I'M pulling teeth now Gregg..

They look like miniture hairdryers for little people. :whistle:

I bought those parts to modify this ...

149515-controllerlarge.jpg

In the picture, the joystick comes with the 'lollipop' style stick top and it has a four sided restrictor plate which are both 'Japanese' style and I wanted to switch it to the more 'American' style that I'm comfortable with ...

Gregg

Here's a hint ...

GT-Y%20Octagonal%20Restrictor%20Plate.JPG

Gregg :whistle:

Well I'll be..... Gregg for a minute there you had me.... That definitely looks like the

lower relief valve housing plate for the turn-signal fluid reservoir from a 1999 BMW

:thumbsup:

- Patrick

Edited by Kalashnikov-47
Well I'll be..... Gregg for a minute there you had me.... That definitely looks like the

lower relief valve housing plate for the turn-signal fluid reservoir from a 1999 BMW

:whistle:

- Patrick

:thumbsup: It does sort of look like a car part, Patrick ...

Yeah, I knew the group of parts were sort of out of the ordinary for this forum and that restrictor plate would get some 'What the ...?' looks out of it ... The springs I also ordered are for the tension of the stick ...

Gregg

I bought those parts to modify this ...

149515-controllerlarge.jpg

In the picture, the joystick comes with the 'lollipop' style stick top and it has a four sided restrictor plate which are both 'Japanese' style and I wanted to switch it to the more 'American' style that I'm comfortable with ...

Gregg

well why didn't you just say it was a thingy to change the thingamebob for the watchyamacallit....that makes sense now...

well why didn't you just say it was a thingy to change the thingamebob for the watchyamacallit....that makes sense now...

:rofl:

Exactly, I forgot about the doomaflitchy being connected to the Flimm Flamm ...

:whistle:

Gregg