What came in the mail for you today?

...Well It would have come thru the mail but the parcel would have cost the sender Hundred of $$$$/££££ so I went to collect the 'parcel'

if you can call it that .....So I thought I was going to get a few magazines and few books, but what I came away was a trunk full of modeling

magazines,books and lots and lots of technical detailed magazines and books....

AND I have to SAY A BIG THANK YOU to the modeler { he knows who he is !} for a trunkful of books and magazines... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

..AND it ONLY cost ME a bottle of Wine and box of chocs for his wife.I have never been SO LUCKY as this... :coolio:

HOLMES :woo: hoo

In the last week-

-Eduard PE for the Hobbycraft P-35. Got it for a good price, and it should look great with the kit.

-Another AM Dauntless. Specifically, the New Zealand SBD-4 boxing. It's my 4th Dauntless so far. I'd stop buying them if there weren't so many bargains to be found on eBay. Can't resist a good deal on an SBD. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A big box with a 1/48 Hasegawa Idolmaster F-15E :blink: from breadboard's raffle, also in the box, a Fujimi A-7E, Brasin F-4 late exhausts, AMS F-4 intake plugs, True Details F-4 pylons and G-Factor metal F-4 landinggear. Thanks Hal!

brazilianpv1ventura.jpg

My Revell PV-1 Ventura came today! I've been looking forward to this one. It's a nice kit, with a detailed bomb bay that can be posed with the doors open - I love that. Mine will be built as the FAB's colorful "Arataca".

It was a good day for me as well.

Got a package from Pete with some stores for an upcoming F-15E build. Thank you sir!

Also got a big box from ScaleHobbyist which included...

• Yamaha YZR-M1 fork set
  • Tamiya Mitsubishi EVO VII WRC
  • Tamiya Benetton Ford B192
  • Tamiya Williams Renault FW13B
  • RoG McLaren MP4-20

:jaw-dropping: