Italeri 1/72 ACH-47 with Eduard PE detail set

Aurora 1/72 HH-3

Monogram 1/72 F-4C/D

Monogram 1/72 F-4J

Monogram 1/72 F-105G

Academy 1/72 U-2

from Dave Roof.

Thank You Dave.

Although it was pretty well packaged with the styrofoam peanuts, it was not USPS idiot proof. Some where between Georgia and Houston, the box was crushed and apparently placed in a position where it received lot of heat.

The Aurora 1/72 HH-3 box was mangled and in several pieces. I did manage to find all of the pieces amongst the styrofoam peanuts and taped the box back together. So it will live to see another day.

Unfortunately the Italeri 1/72 ACH-47 with Eduard PE detail set was directly below ground zero, and has some really interesting characteristics. Besides the sprues being shaped like an "S" curve, the tight fuselage half has two 30 degree bends and one really nasty heat spot. The Eduard PE detail set was bent up pretty badly, but I managed to roll it flat again and it will survive.

This is the 2nd package I have recieved in the past 10 days from the USPS that has arrived after a very ugly trip via the USPS. It appears that the problem is probably here in Houston. It may even be at my local post office.

So, if anybody reading this is affiliated with the USPS please let the Powers that be, know that "Houston ,We have a Problem" the zip is 77049-4026.

Dennis

Edited by Dennis in Houston
Yesterday: 1/72 Hase F-16CJ from LuckyModel and Hi-Tech Airfix F-15A/B from hawkhornet.

Today: 1/72 Hase F-2B (see this JoN?) and, erm, F-16CJ from LuckyModel.

:thumbsup:

Oh,yes Martin....yer the MAN! Finally arrived ,huh?

JoN

Had to go by the office to drop off paperwork even though it was the last day of my vacation. The good news is that I had a box on my desk from Meteor!

Took advantage of their pre-nats sale last week at the urging of my buddy John, but didn't get his 'wants' in time to include before the cut-off. Sorry, John!

-1/32 ESCAPAC seats (1 with, 1 without belts) for a current TA-4J build

-1/32 corrected F-15 burner cans

-1/32 SU-27 Flanker stencil decals

-1/48 F-4E intakes and engine faces

-1/48 B-1B burner cans

-1/72 B-1B burner cans

All resin with the exception of the decals. Made the trip into the office worthwhile; especially when I didn't expect to see this stuff until after the holiday weekend.

Fast work by Meteor! Thanks..

1/48 hase f 16d with a converstion set to make it into an isreali bird

the bigger tanks

decals

and PILTOS :woo:

:nanner:  :)  :nanner:  :)

THANKS MARTIN

Uhm, Stav, what the devil's a pilto??? :blink:

:lol:

Edited by hatchet
1/48 hase f 16d with a converstion set to make it into an isreali bird

the bigger tanks

decals

and PILTOS :woo:

:)  :)  :nanner: 

THANKS MARTIN

Uhm, Stav, what the devil's a pilto??? :nanner:

:blink:

sorry, to excited to write

offcourse i meant pilots

Oh and i also got a GBU 15 :lol:

60+ tins of Humbrol paint arrived that I bought from here. Where am I going to put them? (Should have thought of that before buying them :thumbsup: )

Also, two kits were returned to me as "Unclaimed by recipient". Going to have to solve that mystery. B)

THIS!!!!

I earned the money on a design job and finaly got a nice compressor. The old WR Brown finaly crapped out while I was painting a project for my Model Making final. (I'm an industrial design student BTW). Enough of that. I decided to invest in a good compressor. I also needed a silent and small one, 'cause I live in a townhouse. This thing will put out 2 CFM at 85 to 115 PSI. It takes 33 seconds to fill the tank, then the auto on/off takes over. You can barely tell when it turns on. And, it's only 14 inches by 14 inches!

I...I...I'm in love!

Calm down PJ...calm down.

:cheers:

Edited by Impatient Pete

I got my order from GreatModels today. The two 1/32 AN/ALQ-131s from Flightpath arrived finally for my Phantoms for the GB. I also received an Ebay win; I got markings for a RC-135V, EC-135C, and a KC-135R, all on one sheet.

planebuff :cheers:

TB stuff from Matt

48-020 AV-8B II Plus Hard Corps Harriers

48-039 F-14B VF-11 Red Rippers

48-056 F-14B VF-32 Swordsmen

48-071 F-15J Shiro Ruyu

48-075 AV-8B II Plus OIF Harriers

48-090 F-14D VF-31 Tomcatters Tomcat's Last PAC

TB stuff from Matt

48-020 AV-8B II Plus Hard Corps Harriers

48-039 F-14B VF-11 Red Rippers

48-056 F-14B VF-32 Swordsmen

48-071 F-15J Shiro Ruyu

48-075 AV-8B II Plus OIF Harriers

48-090 F-14D VF-31 Tomcatters Tomcat's Last PAC

BETRAYAL!!!!! :thumbsup:

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I am Ming the Merciless, am I not? :wave:

I was just telling Habu today... it's odd, because the last 5 Tomcats I've bought were all Hase 1/48 ones...

but that's all going to break because I just bought a Hase Cat 1/72 during that greatmodels.com sale... so... back to normal :thumbsup: