What came in the mail for you today?

My shipment from MDC (Model Design Construction) arrived today!!!

I received the 1/48th and 1/32nd scale rivet making tools . . . . . schweet!!!

You definately want to order these, they are only 6 pounds each (with conversion to US dollars it came to $17.50 total + shipping). Each set comes with two different size hollow tipped punches AND a rivet line template as well as a rivet circular template.

Definately worth the small price!! :wave:

I am endorsing this product solely of my own free will and uncontrollable excitement :lol: If anyone is interested, here is their website.

nothing yet, but it should be here any minute now.A BIG box of goodies from Military Hobbies......

c`mon ,c`mon....hurry,hurry :woo::cheers:

I`ll keep you posted.

Paul T

OBTW -Steve ,an old man and a 16 year old.......that`s not a fair fight :woo:

A couple of Anime re-cast resin 1:8 figures from eBay.

I blame Swanny for the inspiration and temptation on getting these. Lori got the figure on the right and my selection is the one at the left :thumbsup:

Fully intend to get a couple more as these are excellently cast.

:cheers:

MikeJ

My pay check advise of direct deposit, a couple of bills, SAMMI mag., Baseball Digest and oh yeah...a box from HLJ with the new Tamiya LeClerc Seris 2 MBT.

:thumbsup:

Cheers :cheers:

One last item, if I may.

Gas prices? Deal with it. It's a fact of life for the time being.

Thank God if you've not been affected phyiscally by the hurricane in the Gulf Coast. It could be alot worse for ALL of us.

Let's all dig deep to do our small part to help the unfortunate in the Gulf Coast area.

Sorry for the minor rant.

well I'm back and here's what I found on my desk at work today...

a box from Tokyo Hilton with my jacket in it... some miscommunication caused my jacket to be left in Tokyo... so the Hilton sent it back to me via EMS (free of my charge)

a box from HLJ with my Hasegawa F/A-18F 1/72 VF-102 50th Anniv. markings

and a box graciously from Brian Marbrey full of Tomcat goodies... a Hasegawa F-14D 1/72 (VF-2) kit, TwoBobs VF-103 Last of the Tomcats 1/48 decals, VF-Decals VF-211 Checkmates 1/48 and 2 GORGEOUS litho prints of VF-103 and VF-101