What came in the mail for you today?

A couple of incomplete orders. . .

Got a bottle of Citadel Mithril Silver from a seller on ebay. . .after ordering and paying for two bottles. . .hope to get this straightened out quickly. . .and

From Roll Models; got the Dragon 1/72 Tiger I Mid-Production with Zimmerit, which I've been wanting for a couple years (looks great on the sprues!); a bottle of Badger REGDAB Needle Juice airbrush lube and two bottles of Polly Scale intended for my Hase 1/72 F4F build. . .BUT the Techmod F4F sheet I ordered didn't come. . .so I'm no closer to starting the Wildcat than I was a month ago. . .bummer! (Also a little annoyed; for the one kit, bottle of lube and two 1/2 oz bottles of paint, I paid a grand total of $28 USD. . .OUCH!!!!!)

Cheers

Old Blind Dog

The cute postal lady was nice enough to leave me a 1/48 Hasegawa F-8E kit at my door this afternoon. :woot.gif:

Man, what a nice looking kit. Cant wait to start glue. But will have to wait till I finish my P-47.

Regards,

Robert