What came in the mail for you today?

Let's see here... got a package from Great Models:

2 sets of Verlinden F-14 Tomcat Detail Set (for Hase 1/72)

1 set of Verlinden ACES II Ejection Seats 1/72

1 set of Verlinden SJU-5/A Ejection Seats 1/72

oh and my Import Single CD of The Thrillseekers - "Synaesthesia (Fly Away)" came too... and no, that didn't come from Great Models :thumbsup:

yes, I like techno/dance music...

First models I've bought in nearly a year! 5 Monogram A-10s (bringing the total as of now to 19 Monogram, 2 Tamiya, 1 AMT) and 5 Hasegawa F-16CJ kits (bringing the total to 33 Hasegawa, 4 Academy, 3 Revell Monogram, 1 Italeri) So that's 22 A-10s total and 41 F-16s total :thumbsup:

First models I've bought in nearly a year!

PLEASE TEACH ME AND ENLIGHTEN ME, OL WISE ONE, OF YOUR DISCLIPLINE OF HOLDING OUT FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!!!

I can BARELY hold out on buying stuff for 3 days!!! :thumbsup:

Here's what I got in the other day. Not only this, but my order of paints was also incomplete with no packing list, no styrofoam peanuts, no nothing for packing material. This is how they sent it to me, loose floating around in the box. I emailed them three days ago and they haven't responded. I am withholding the name of the company right now, as I am going to give them the benifit of the doubt. I'm sure they don't want to rip me off. What would you do?

*UPDATE* just thought I would mention that the company that sent me the paints below sent me replacement paints to make up for the paints that got jacked. However, they did forget to replace the bottle that actually broke. Eh, I guess nobody is perfect.

Lets see, Wednesday I got my 1/72 Leading Edge Starfighter decals from "The Train Trax", today I got an email from Colin K saying I've won a prize package for the TMOARC Group Build, and my 1/72 Voodoo from Invader Hobbies should be here soon. :thumbsup:

been a good week here,postie came with these this week

monday:Aeromaster Phancy Phantoms decal off ebay

wednesday: Hasegawa 1/48 F-4E off ebay

thursday:Neomega Resin cockpits for Hawk T1,Hawk 100 & Hawk 200 conversion

friday:3 F-15 & 1 F-4 1/48 decal sheets off ebay

not too bad aweek IMHO :thumbsup::wave:

Does yesterday count?

If so i got Hase weapon sets 2,5 and 7

Hase F9F Cougar

Hase Showtime 100 F-4J

Fujimi A-7E Sunliners

Academy F-8E

oh and on moday got me an F-4G by hase and a fujimi A-6 'sunday punchers' boxing

and a Hase F-14D

not such a bad week for me apart from the fact i can't enjoy my kits due to having to do bloodly essays :thumbsup:

Hey URLOONEY,

Feel free to email me off-board with the name of the company. If it were me. I'd let everyone know who they are, given the pathetic "pack" job. :thumbsup:

I did recieve the Gulf War decal sheet for 1/48 Bucaneers. My, my, how naughty! ;) ;)

Happy modeling,

Jim :wave:

Guest 1excop

The postal deities looked upon me with favor today as well....:rolleyes:

An AMT AC-130H, that I managed to get for $15.00, arrived as well as my HLJ order which included a Hasegawa F/A-18E, the new Academy F-8E (VERY nice kit BTW) and a Tamiya (OOP Italeri) Jaguar Gr.1.

Gerry

Part 2 of HLJ Shipment

Hasegawa's 1/72 YF-19 Advanced Variable Fighter from Macross Plus :lol: :rolleyes:

This is the second one I get, after the first one like... I found out things that should have been done earlier but like.... Damn instructions, why don't they do them in english too?? Oh well... live and learn --- and better yet, APPLY 'EM!!!

Take Care

PLEASE TEACH ME AND ENLIGHTEN ME, OL WISE ONE, OF YOUR DISCLIPLINE OF HOLDING OUT FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!!!

I can BARELY hold out on buying stuff for 3 days!!! :rolleyes:

It's a special gift that I like to call "being a college student with a gf" :lol:

HA! you lightweight! With my current and forthcoming arrivals, I'll have 50+ Hase 1/48 F-16s. I dont' have any in 1/72 :rolleyes:

Yeah all of mine are 1/48 too. And of course I can't compete with F-16.net's second biggest post whore :lol: I do have you beat in Shaw jets and Block 50s though. I have 3 or 4 more F-16s to order from HLJ and then I'll be done ordering. In the end I'll have 14 Shaw jets (anywhere from F-16A-F-16DJ) and I'll have a total of 14 F-16CJ/DJs (11 Block 50 CJs, 1 Block 50 DJ, and 2 Block 52 CJs)