What came in the mail for you today?

Guys hi

Good week here.

First off Steve from Scotland sent me a F16A tail, and I got it the day after I asked here if anyone had a spare !

Big Thanks Steve. :cheers:

Later in the week Hannants delivered

the superb DACO F-18 book (what ever else you buy this year, get this book, words fail me) :lol:

along with TwoBobs "Top Gun Tinker Toys" now I can build Jester (although I'll more than likely build it as "Ice's" bird) :rolleyes:

Pete

An early birthday card from my girlfriend :rolleyes:

Although I was also expecting my Hannants order :lol:

- Joe

Update:

Well the Hannants order did infact arrive...........just not here.

Seems they got my home address mixed up with my Uni address :cheers:

well..... we got the usual bills and hubby weegie (steve) got his EC-135 that will be turned into a KC-135E with Tigermeet decals.Mind you he was kinda grumpy when it got delivered as the postie woke him up (weegie is on night shift).

biltongbabe

Still waiting since March 2, for my Eagle edition resin kit.

Probably lost by Canada posts. It's hard to saw $56 bucks throw away for nothing... Sadly, my hobbyshop takes no insurance and I'm the only guy who pays for it.....

Update:

Well the Hannants order did infact arrive...........just not here.

Seems they got my home address mixed up with my Uni address :rolleyes:

Same thing happened to me. But of all the times I ordered from them, that was the only problem I ever experienced.

Guest 1excop

May 3rd:

1/72 Heller Su-27UB High Tech arrived today. P/U on ebay for $16.00. Looks very nice and inviting sitting in the box. Hopefully it won't awaken into too big of a bear when construction begins.

Gerry

Today I got a box from Testors Corp with 4 bottles of Polly Scale (2 each of US Interior Green and RLM 02 Gray) which were free replacements for the ones I got earlier that had somehow spoiled. . .

Last week was an extremely good week; got a HUGE box from Roll Models including:

1/72 Hase AV8 B Harrier II (2 copies) with PE and paint for same

1/72 Academy P-47 Bubbletop plus PE

1/72 Heller F-86 F (with Eagle Strike Decals and PE)

1/48 Czech Models Yak-15

1/48 AMTech P-40 E (a second copy)

1/32 Hase P-51 Mustang (a second copy to finish the project) plus decals for Blue Nose P-51s, an Engines 'n' Things Packard Merlin (which was a disappointment at $16.00 US)

and several sheets of Bare Metal Foil

plus some miscelaneous bits for other projects and supplies (like masking tape)

Also recieved packages from Hobblyland, Squadron, Meteor Productions. . .

Ordered stuff from Squadron (Legends resin cockpit for LA-7, ICM MiG-3 and True Details wheels for Hobbycraft P-59) and Roll Models on-line last night as well. . .

:thumbsup:

Old Blind Dog

Bills and junk mail - story of my life. :lol:

I can't really complain thought - I scored a great kit on a trade here at ARC with Joedie Walker (BTW, I can't say enough about Joedie being a great seller - buy with confidence!) for an Italeri F/A-18F and BB cockpit, as well as a Bombcat upgrade set from Black Box.

I've got over 400 kits staring me in the face every time I go down to the workshop, so it's not like I'm going to run out of things to do for the next several lifetimes......... :thumbsup:

Two decal sheets from the Bobs: a Modeldecal sheet with Viet Nam era 531 markings for an F-4B and an Xtradecal sheet with markings for a VMFA-323 FJ-4B. That and my federal tax refund check...I wonder if I can get my wife to sign it without seeing what it is...

Today I received an Ultracast Spitfire IX cowling courtesy of e-bay as well as TwoBobs B-1B and F-16 decals.Yesterday 2 x PWMP 1/48 F-16 MLU updates courtesy of the wonderful people at LHS.

Stephen

Whirleybird 1:72 DH-88 Comet resin cockpit, Eduard 1:48 F-86D PE, Cutting Edge 1:32 F-86 Sabre Stencils decal set.

More ebay purchases on the way!

MikeJ

All I got thru my door today was a load of junk for other people in the family, my latest car insurance schedule and a little yellow card saying 'Sorry, we tried to deliver a parcel but you were out'..... :(

So I rushed off to the parcel depot and picked up a Duron 1800 CPU and heatsink/fan for my PC!! :D

Just need some fast games to play and I'll be set!

After the carppy day I've had at work I needed something good to happen. This week started rubbish and I don't think it's gonna get much better :thumbsup: .

Nick :D

In the last week:

Decals for:

Bf 109F/G

Mil-24/35 Hind

Kamov Ka-27/28/29

Su-15 Flagon

Ka-50/52 Hokum

MiG 31 Foxhound

CF-18A

Ju 87B-2/R-2 (X2)

IJA 244th Fighter Reg. Decal 1

IJA 244th Fighter Reg. Decal 2

IJA 244th Fighter Reg. Decal 3

Ki-84

Su-27

Kits

Academy F-8 (x3)

Zvezda MiG 1.44

Fujimi F-14D Tomcat

AModel LA-250 Anaconda

RoG Ju-87

Dragon King Tiger

JVJet Mikoyan E-8

Books

Jagdwaffe V4/Sec3: The War in Russia

Kampfflieger: Bmbrs/Luftwaffe Vol.1

Kind of a slow week

hi guys!....i didnt recive anythong by email but today i went to the Hobby shop and bought some new kits...

Revell 1/72 M2A2/3 Bradley (yes the second one... :thumbsup: )

Revell 1/72 A-6E intruder (good news!! is the italeri mould B)

Hasegawa 1/72 EA-6B ProwlerLow viz, with TD seats x2, decals and eduard PE (yes another prowler!!)

Fujimi 1/72 A-6E intruder(..very very very nice!!)

Special Hobby IA-58 Pucara (with condor decals :D )

Monogram 1/48 OA-4M Skyhawk (i found it!!!)

and a cuple of decals...(maybe i repeat some what i incluided in the kit..

condor declas 72013 IA-58 Pucara

Condor Decals 72015 AV-8B harries (desert stom 1/72 :D )

Super Scale 72620 Desert shield black tailed Cag birds (F-14, A6, EA6 F-18)

72677 Hornets VFA-136(cag 300) and VMFA 323

72652 hornets vfa-37/94, and vmfat-101

72350 Tomcats vf-111/102/101 to 33 (low viz vf-111 :( )

72578 hornets VFA132/303/305

Aeromaster 72-171 Hornets VFA-86/192 and vmfa451

72018a vmfa 232, and vfa137(eagle strike)

72-01 hornet stencil

48522a VF-111 and 84

thats it folks...a shopping day... what do u think?

Good couple of days here for me, as well. Yesterday Joel Robinson sent me a Fujimi F-8D, a Testors F-15C, a Hobbycraft Su-25 and a Hasegawa Mig-27, all 1/72 for a stunning price - thanks to ya, Joel, appreciate it. Then in the letter mail I found an envelope with my long sought after Carpena decal sheet for E-2C Hawkeyes. This was courtesy of my new found friend in Canada, Pete and his wife and cat! He threw in two other sheets for free, for A-6As and Blue Angels C-130s. This was after he remembered an old post of mine from a couple of months ago - really a remarkably kind gesture. All hail Peter.

Today George in California delivered a 1/72 CAM F-14 decal sheet - lovely and lively VF-31 CAG F-14D and a low-vis VF-2. Oh, very nice indeed.

Watching for the mailman is so cool now - another beneifit of working out of the house! Makes for a great break - brew a pot of coffee, look through my cool new stuff, send thank you e-mails.

Now if building were only as easy as buying!

Or looking at the gallery of other people's builds!

Harry