What came in the mail for you today?

Hi, yesterday Dragons 1:35th Afrika Korps figures, Tamiya's German infantry weapons & fuel drums & on monday

Plusmodel's wooden creats & german box's got the armour bug real bad :)

Andy.

TwoBobs Iron City Apaches decals (1/48). Putting these on a Revellogram Alpha kit; not the most accurate, but I'm going for OOB. Most likely will do 89-0256 from A company; this has the sharks mouth and the Steelers logo on the bottom.

With nine (9!) different birds to choose from on this sheet, this is a tough choice. Each company on the sheet (A, B and C) has something interesting about it. So many models, so little time. :salute:

Got me 2 tamiya 1/16 figures, one a german machinegunner in a great coat, and the other a german machine gunner on maneuver.

Also got 2 Resins Busts, a 1/7 scale bust of Captain Richard winters made by abeldertus(sp) and the other a legend 1/9 bust of an 82nd airborne...

I started a Dragon 1/16 German Tank Ace a couple weeks ago, and realised how much i like doing figures, so figured I'd start stocking up

Also, was very impressed with Hobby Link Japans service, had a few items on back order and they got them in lightning fast, and got them sent out straight away, only took like 5 days to get from japan to my front door in Australia, and all for an excellent price.

A parangon 1/48 conversion set to build the Mossie prototype and an Eduard Ltd Edition of the Fairey Fulmar 1/48 :wasntme:

Looks like there's another package waiting for me at Post Office... What will it be?? :whistle: Will take it tomorrow afternoon

To be continued

I got some phto-etch and Airdoc decals for my Revell 1/32 F-4F that i've been waiting 3 weeks for, so that should keep me out

of trouble for a few days. lol.

I got a replacement windshield for my Mi-26.

Thanks to the great and fast service from Hobby-pro zvezda !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two sets of 1/72 Decograph Ukrainian Airforce Su-17, Su-25, Su-27 Decals.

Keith

i have does too, GREAT SHEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!