Revell classic box-scale B-57

Hasegawa 1/72 AV-8B Harrier II Plus

Planet 1/72 XFL-1 Airabonita

AMC Models 1/72 F4F-3S Wildcatfish

4 jars of paint

Very excited to get that Wildcatfish. :cheers:

:rofl:

Mike

Yesterday arrived all 4 of the new Wingnut Wings WW1 Kits. WOOOOOOO, freaking AMAZING kits!

Today came the Cammet Nimrod AEW conversion. Aching to get home to have a good look!

Denzil

in the mail today....

1/32 Trumpeter F-8 Crusader from 88Phantom :worship:

Hasegawa A-7 with AIRES goodies from Loftycomfort :thumbsup:

Thanks for the great trades guy's

Cheers

Tony

Nothing.

I'm still waiting for the sets of metal landing gear I ordered from Scale Aircraft Conversions. I was told by the owner that it takes less time for stuff to get to Europe than it does to get to customers who are simply north of the 49th. It's been 7 weeks or so and the Blowers of Dead Bears have not delivered yet. My luck, it's probably hung up in Customs somewhere. :angry::crying2: :P

Fightertown sent me some very nice looking correction sheets. Thats good business there folks, they did not like the way something turned out and fixed it on their own coin later.

Good job Brian!!! :thumbsup:

Going to have to order more stuff from this company. :woot.gif:

I received today the Cobra Company's "48049 MH-53 Weapons Package" in great order and condition.

I have ordered, previously, the other major items for the MH-53 helo; and was impressed by the detail. However, I had mixed feelings about ordering this set. As I had most of it 'covered' in scavenged parts from other kits, and minimal scratch built items. I am, obviously, pleased I did order as I would not be writing about it !

This set is with out doubt the best cast supplement set I have seen. Considering the tiny details and potential complexity of the product, I would conceder it an achievement in engineering. This set is well worth the price tag, and will complete a 'Herculean' project with outstanding detail.

-very pleased I ordered this !!!

Nothing.

I'm still waiting for the sets of metal landing gear I ordered from Scale Aircraft Conversions. I was told by the owner that it takes less time for stuff to get to Europe than it does to get to customers who are simply north of the 49th. It's been 7 weeks or so and the Blowers of Dead Bears have not delivered yet. My luck, it's probably hung up in Customs somewhere. ;) :doh::bandhead2:

Ross from SAC came through in spades after I informed him of my dilemma. He shipped another order, at no cost to me, via FedEx on June 4th and it arrived yesterday. See my post in the good trader forum for kudos to Ross.

Mike

A VFA-213 T shirt, CVW-8 Patch FrankenProwler Patch (amazed they made one!) VFA-213 coin,CVW-8 water bottle and a VFA-213 DVD!!!!!! My daughter is very happy with the packing peanuts.

THANKS NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!