What came in the mail for you today?

• 3 weeks later...
Some complimentary COCA COLA coupons from the DIET COKE COMPANY afeetr I found a can of Diet Coke sealed but EMPTY of any dribnk in a box of 30 cans that I had bought recently !!!!!! :thumbsup::monkeydance: ....

Wow, that's a REAL Diet Coke ! :rofl:

Gregg

Couple of day ago I got a Chinese "Bomb-5", (odd name, but it was less expensive than a Ilyushin Il28 Beagle), and today I got a C-45 Expeditor, (Beech-18/Twin Beech). The Twin Beech was the first aircraft I ever got inside of and have been in love with them ever since.

All the way from the UK, three Games Workshop figures courtesy of their Mail Order system:

Bel'lakor, the Dark Master (Warhammer)

Crom, the Conqueror (Warhammer)

Forgefather Vulkan He'stan (Warhammer 40,000)

Great stuff! Pricey, but good! :coolio:

I just talked to my wife, who is at home (I'm at work) and she said that a box was delivered to our house today. It's from my dad, who is a modeller, and in it there was a note that it contained my Christmas presents and that I was to not open anything until the 25th. You know, of next month.

As a little backstory, my dad has been on time with presents like twice before in his life. I once opened a birthday present from him on Christmas morning (my birthday is 27 August!) and a Christmas present from him in February. But of course this one time he has to not only be on time, but over a month early! He's doing this on purpose I think to torture me, though I'm not exactly sure why.

There are model airplanes in there, I know there are!! Arrrggghhh!! I might have to withhold sending the latest pictures of his grandson in retaliation!

LOL.

Lessee they aint here yet, but I have a 1/72 ESCI F4-E/F coming and the MINICRAFT-Hobbycraft copy knockoff F4U-5/5N.

Dear God, can we have more joy than that?! This calls for some music...

6ab47d80.gif

Edited by dahut