What came in the mail for you today?

How is that kit Alby? :salute:

Hi Awan,

Like most older Zvezda kits, it basic detail wise (especially in the cockpit), but looks pretty decent on the exterior. It has a new forward fuselage, TADS turret, and the other assorted doo-dads for the Night Hunter version. The one big discrepancy that I've seen is the upper fuselage behind the main rotor. The Mi-28N has a completely different housing on the top than what's provided in the kit (I assume it's a carry over from the Mi-28A kit). The bottom of the tail boom and fuselage will need some add-ons as well as it is bare in the kit.

Cheers,

Alby

BIG MAIL DAY!!!!!!

Combat aircraft magazine

Fightertown decals for VAW-124 and VFA-125

and a very odd one.

Canadian olympic hockey jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. No idea who sent this one!!!!!!!! I have an idea , but I'm not sure!

BIG MAIL DAY!!!!!!

Combat aircraft magazine

and a very odd one.

Canadian olympic hockey jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. No idea who sent this one!!!!!!!! I have an idea , but I'm not sure!

must be my Jersey :rolleyes:

:tumble:

Oh, I'll hug you later :rolleyes: . My daughter just told me, its a very early Birthday gift from my brother. Apparently she forgot to give me the message last night.

BIG MAIL DAY!!!!!!

Combat aircraft magazine

and a very odd one.

As long as you don't have a certain set of missing gloves and another certain missing stick... :thumbsup:

In the mail, Sprue Bros came through again. A Eduard Su-27 Flanker B update set, and a couple detail parts for Tomcats.

Edited by IrishGreek

the other day:

F-5E, F4U-1A and 3 sets of Detail up for the tamiya f-16, all from lucky model, fast and cheap!

then yesterday

F4F, F4u-1D, F6F from Sprue-Bothers, fast and cheap too!

Now time to go back to the modeling bench!

Cheers

H.

I've been saving for this since it was announced.

The 1/24th Mosquito.

Picked it up at the LHS. What an amazing kit!

Not without some issues(No kit is) but I am VERY glad to have it.

Seeing pictures is one thing but in real life this kit is something else again.

My hat is off to Airfix.

Just got the new 1/48 Hasegawa VF-1J/A Valkyrie in the mail today from HLJ. Yeah, this one has been on the wants list for more than 25 years and I do admit, I like anime if it's about mecha stuff. I enjoyed watching the Robotech version released in the US way back in the mid-80s and later watching the full Japanese Macross version years later. The US version deleted so much stuff...

I know I ordered two from HLJ but only one arrived. Does HLJ usually ship in separate boxes? Just a little worried! Hoping tomorrow the second one shows up. :whistle:

I got my IRBC T Shirt

Seawarstore

Which, anyone who knows me knows that I am not a rivet counter at all.

I wear mine proudly!

RivetCounter.jpg

Def: proud [praÊŠd] - adj - 8. (of a surface, edge, etc.) projecting or protruding from the surrounding area :P

And yes, I do count em...

:whistle: