What came in the mail for you today?

I got my IRBC T Shirt

Seawarstore

Which, anyone who knows me knows that I am not a rivet counter at all.

-sooooo tempted !!!

I got, from Sprue Bros (first time)

1:48 Steel Beach F-18E Super Hornet Heat Blankets - on the kit already !!!!!

1:48 Steel Beach F-18F Super Hornet ACS Coaming

1:48 Steel Beach F-18F Super Hornet ECS Heat Pipes

And from OzMods

1:48 (Model Alliance)Seaking sand fillter

1:48 F-111 Large wing tanks

1:48 F-111 Chaff disspencers (new product !)

Bought myself a Revell 1/32 EC-135 Polis version helicopter from Hobbylinc. As the wife doesn't always know what to get me for my birthday, so I thought that I would just order it myself... It is a great kit, containing lots of neat little extras as well as the corrected fenestron tail fin. This kit will hopefully become a replica of the aircraft that I fly on every day at work. It is also nice, as it is molded in white, as opposed to previous yellow, red, or orange versions...

David

I wear mine proudly!

RivetCounter.jpg

Def: proud [praʊd] - adj - 8. (of a surface, edge, etc.) projecting or protruding from the surrounding area :(

And yes, I do count em...

:(

Nice shirt.

I need to work on my belly flab a bit...

Oh well it was Winter up here and my excuse is the necessary insulating fat layer

2 for 1 day today! From Elm City Hobbies, a set of Scale Aircraft Conversions 1/32 scale Legacy Hornet main gear leg struts and a bottle of Vallejo Air fluorescent red paint and from KevinS all in 1/32, a Black Box F-14A cockpit set, Model Technologies F-14 canopy detail and a set of CAMS VF-84 decals. Thank you gentlemen!

Picked up my Wingnut Wings Albatros D.Va from the post office this past Friday. Beautiful kit!

I drove my wife nuts (err more nuts) because I was constantly opening the box to check out parts, and probably flipped through the instructuctions every chance I got.

I have been trying to get my bench cleaned off so I can get it started.

a couple of weeks back i offered to trade decals with anyone, i was looking for raf roundels and looking to lighten my spares box a tad.

charlie cheetah stepped up and we arranged to trade items.

at the same time, i also bought decals from hannants.

today, i got home to find 3 packages. one from hannants, one from charlie, and one from me.... :pray:

somehow the royal mail didnt like my envelope i was mailing to charlie so they sent it back. :whistle:

so as of now, i am sending smoke signals instead of letters and using carrier pigeons instead of packages.

those decals should be with you asap charlie, you have my word on this mate :salute:

• 2 weeks later...

All from Sprue Bros. :cheers:

Got the Mobieus BSG Viper II

Bronco Workable Track set for my Canadian Leopard 2 A6M MBT

Steel Beach Resin (F-16 Covered Seat and Hud)

Afterburner F-16 Stencil Redux sheet