What came in the mail for you today?

today i receive a box from ARMORY from UKRAINE!

with the neomega 1/48 mig-29s fulcrum C conversion, and a 1/48 su-25 cockpit.

two pavla vacform mig-29 canopy.

and about 20 AKHAN enamels paints!

shipping from ukraine is surprisingly cheap! too cool!! and takes about 2 weeks to get to canada. wich is is good.

i am very happy!

i'll sure buy again there! ...as soon as my paypal is refilled... :D

1/48 Hasegawa RF4-EJ kit wth the various indigenous recce pods, Aires pit, BigEd F-4E set, D-Mold intakes, Wolfpack designs F-4EJ upgrade , Wolfpack designs hardwing flap/slat set, Hobby Decal transfer set (rub downs and water slide) including full Japanese stencilling, Icarus F-4 stencil set with nice formation lights etc, and Kaburaya books "Defenders of Nippon F-4 Phantom II"

Nice package!

Julien

My Hannants order arrived with my Welsh Models 1/144 Convair C-131 & 1/144 EC-121 Connie decals. Plus some misc. P-51 detail parts (wheels, prop, exhaust stacks, cockpit parts) I want to use to improve my 1/72 High Plains P-51H Mustang.

-Derek

An AMD Athlon 3200+ processor to upgrade my old PC to the highest I can get it so I can fly my favorite WWII fighters on line with my squadron... Now even LESS modeling will get done! LOL

www.BSS214.Com

Tracy

aka

BSS_Vidar

Blacksheep 1

• 3 weeks later...