What came in the mail for you today?

Some decals from afterburner:

Balad Vipers At Wars (48-050)

Desert Roadrunners Tacos at War (48-043)

USAF Armaments Set (48-055)

Of course the Balad Vipers sheet rocks...but I was really surprised by the Tacos sheet...it is freakin' amazing

.....It is shiny,,has a sheen none can equal to it...has four compartments....runs quite smoothly and looks SO pretty...it is

roughly as big as one foot....and I am sure it will serve MY MOM welll..what is it.....OH.....ITS A

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

4 SLOT RUSSEL HOBBS TOASTER{ MY gift to HER as the old one Is broken ! sorry its not aviation related :rofl::rofl: }

Edited by HOLMES

Sure is aviation related = groundcrew make toast for brekky.

And show fighter pilots how to toast their pop tarts!!! :whistle:

Oh and in the mail I got 4 Fords, a Wildebeest and 3 cans of paint all in 72nd!!

Oh and in the mail I got 4 Fords, a Wildebeest and 3 cans of paint all in 72nd!!

Thanks Flyboyf18...what models of Fords? :thumbsup:

Got this from HLJ today: Hasegawa Polarize Finish Green/Magenta & Brown/Cyan Sheets, Aircraft Weapons IX (Jdams and Targetting Pods), 1/72 Macross VF-11B, Idolmasters EF-2000 Typhoon, A-10 & Mirage-2000 kits.

A Tamiya 1:32 P-51D... and a Tamiya 1:32 Spitfire IX!

I was at home when the UPS truck pulled up and it was hilarious. I knew the package was on that truck, but the guy gets out and comes up to the door with a little box from Amazon!

A), we don't order from Amazon. Ever.

B), the box was about the size of a book.

My daughter takes the box and brings it inside and discovers it's for our next-door neighbors, so she runs over to their house with it. Meanwhile, the UPS guy goes back to his truck and rummages around in back, then goes across the street with another box. Comes back our way in a minute, carrying the box for me after attempting to misdeliver it. That guy didn't have a banner day accuracy-wise, but I had an awesome one! Talk about a box full to the brim with goodness.

A Tamiya 1:32 P-51D... and a Tamiya 1:32 Spitfire IX!

I was at home when the UPS truck pulled up and it was hilarious. I knew the package was on that truck, but the guy gets out and comes up to the door with a little box from Amazon!

A), we don't order from Amazon. Ever.

B), the box was about the size of a book.

My daughter takes the box and brings it inside and discovers it's for our next-door neighbors, so she runs over to their house with it. Meanwhile, the UPS guy goes back to his truck and rummages around in back, then goes across the street with another box. Comes back our way in a minute, carrying the box for me after attempting to misdeliver it. That guy didn't have a banner day accuracy-wise, but I had an awesome one! Talk about a box full to the brim with goodness.

nice!!

Those of y'all who are photographers will know what this is for...Picked up the last one available in Canada until Lee starts filling their orders. These came in two days ago, but I got around to opening the box today.

205965_10150268701999844_123211794843_7451112_2978444_n.jpg

I'm just now waiting for the Lee (soft) Neutral Density Graduated Filters and then I'm going to go shoot me some landscapes. :D Considering the length of back-order time, it may be about six months before the back-order is filled by Lee. I'm on the wait-list. By then, of course, I'll have the money to send to The Camera Store.

Edited by The_Animal

Never seen a 72nd scale bottle of paint.......man you can get anything on the interent these days!

Yeah, otherwise they wonder why their toast always comes out charred black and tasting like burnt avgas.

toasting_weinies.jpg

"Hey, Hoser...I'm not getting a tan on my toast...throttle up to full military power!!!" Oh S***!

Edited by The_Animal

Guys hi

Good week here.

First off Steve from Scotland sent me a F16A tail, and I got it the day after I asked here if anyone had a spare !

Big Thanks Steve. :cheers:

Later in the week Hannants delivered

the superb DACO F-18 book (what ever else you buy this year, get this book, words fail me) :lol:

along with TwoBobs "Top Gun Tinker Toys" now I can build Jester (although I'll more than likely build it as "Ice's" bird) :rolleyes:

Pete

100% with you Pete the DACO Hornet book is "The Bible" for the F-18A to F-18D

• 2 weeks later...