Was on a weekend break in Shrewsbury and took the train to Cosford on Saturday to visit the RAF Museum. Alas I had forgotten to pack my camera and so had to make do with the one in the "Apple mobile communcation device". Apologies in advance for the picture quality.

:lol:

Darius

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

Edited by Darius at home

Thanks for posting the photos. I use to live near Stafford and the last time I went to Cosford was back in 2006. It looks like they have a lot of new exhibits up. Is that a new hangar in the last post?

EDIT: corrected typo

Edited by Will_Lok

Reminiscent of some of the shots I got when I was there with a friend in April...and then for a drive around the countryside shortly after our visit before I had to take the train back to London. A very impressive place. Some fine shots there.

Mike

I was there about 25 years ago. There've been a lot of changes since then but I still think that collection is a more interesting one that the main RAF Museum at Hendon, not that I'm knocking that at all, I just like the odd & the esoteric & Cosford has those by the bucket load. Thanks for sharing those pics. Loved them.

Steve.