Hypersonic Aircraft In 1/32 Scale

• 2 months later...

Nice looking work there.

I think if I did the X-43 I'd probably have it in an underwater dio myself.

I am in the prelim stage of the 1/32nd SH X-15A2 myself. I intend to do the works on it, but am not thrilled with their assembly design. Still, it doesn't have the misshappened nose

of their 1/48th kit.

Best Wishes for a great year to all!

Bruce P.

Some pics of the Special Hobby X-15A-2 and the Muroc Models X-43A together. Gives a great scale reference. The X-43 is a simple resin kit consisting of only 3 parts (no stand included) but looks great when complete.

Tony

• 3 months later...

Hi Tony,

I didn't know Muroc was making a 1/32 X-43A. Had I known I would have supplied them with the correct CAD model. I did one X-43A with the Pegasus to go with my 1/32 NB-52 for the Hyper-X Program Office. I think you told me it was in the pilots office now. I lost my pics of that model, so if you get a chance to take some, I'd really appreciate it. Nice X-15!

18_B-52.jpg

• 3 months later...
I didn't know Muroc was making a 1/32 X-43A. Had I known I would have supplied them with the correct CAD model. I did one X-43A with the Pegasus to go with my 1/32 NB-52 for the Hyper-X Program Office. I think you told me it was in the pilots office now. I lost my pics of that model, so if you get a chance to take some, I'd really appreciate it. Nice X-15!

Breathtakingly beautiful models.. Retro Rocket, would you possibly make your CAD model available for 3D printing?

Rob