Dragon 1/35 Pz.Kpfw.38(t) Ausf.G

This should make for an enjoyable little project Snowy. Any thoughts on what scheme you'll paint it in yet?

Do you assemble everything and then paint the whole structure or do you paint as you go along? I've seen some armour guys complete the whole build and then paint it all in one go. I'm still trying to get my head around how they get paint into all of the nooks and crannies....... :coolio:

Please keep us updated on your progress. :rofl:

B)

This should make for an enjoyable little project Snowy. Any thoughts on what scheme you'll paint it in yet?

Do you assemble everything and then paint the whole structure or do you paint as you go along? I've seen some armour guys complete the whole build and then paint it all in one go. I'm still trying to get my head around how they get paint into all of the nooks and crannies....... :D

Please keep us updated on your progress. :wacko:

:pray:

This particular tank didn't really come in any other colors other than the standard German gray. I'll probably paint it gray, but use the Hungarian decals in the kit for something different.

I usually assemble the majority of the kit, leaving off anything that will need to be painted a different color. However, I still don't know how armor guys manage to paint all the nooks and crannies such as the suspension. Sometimes I paint the underside of the tank and the back of the suspension parts before assembling them and then paint over the front of them. I wonder if some of the armor guys brush paint hard to reach areas first and then airbrush over the whole thing.

I was working on this kit while I was at home waiting for a dorm change. I had it all boxed up, but I forgot to bring it. So no progress on this one for awhile.

Interesting! I have that kit too. I will pay attention here.

The suspension is susposed to be working, but it is fiddly. The wheels hold the top bar in place which moves freely with the rollers. It might be best to cement the suspension in place.

• 1 month later...