"Wo ist Tobruk"?

Hi Arcer's

i want to share with you my last diorama work, for this i have used the Trumpeter Sd.Kfz. 222 and the excelent Masterbox Afrika Korps Tank Set, so is this:

P4090035.jpg

P4090036.jpg

P4090034.jpg

P4090037.jpg

P4080003-1.jpg

P4080002.jpg

P4080001-1.jpg

P4080001-2.jpg

Special Thanks to Hobbyeasy.com and Masterbox for the partnership and sponsored models

i wait for the comments

cheers

Pompeo

Edited by POMPEO

P4080003-1.jpg

P4080002.jpg :wub: :wub:

WOW!!! I looked at this and thought I have not seen such a SUPER painted Diorama as this one.

The figures are beautifully painted and not overly done.

The Arab figure on his Donkey is just EXTRAORDINARY..the colors are subtle and not too much and the

whole Diorama is well thought out and the interaction with one another is EXCELLENT...

HOLMES :sunrevolves: :unsure: :lol:

thanks for your kind words friends, the result looks good to me too

gino, Pompeo is my name by my father family, my granfather is from a italian family from Pompeia region, and you, what's your name origin?

cheers

gino, Pompeo is my name by my father family, my granfather is from a italian family from Pompeia region, and you, what's your name origin?

Mine is also from my father, whose first name is Pompeo. My grandparents are also from the Pompei region from a town named San Danato de Camino.

By the way, with the great work you do on armor and figures, you might want to check out a site that is dedicated to them. Armorama is a great site and has lots of great people there as well. You would be most welcomed.

Edited by HeavyArty