F-14 Tomcat profiles

Hello friends, I am sharing here the profiles I have been drawing for my actual decals starting with the F-14 Tomcat, my favorite modern fighter.

My drawings does not have the print quality with 3D effects, but I believe that those are enough to show the beauty of these versions. :) :

Camelot107a.jpg

Camelot107.jpg

Camelot103.jpg

Camelot100.jpg

Camelot110.jpg

Eagle105.jpg

Eagle112.jpg

I love seeing the Screaming Eagles get some attention ...

Gregg

It have been very hard to get info from VF-51... But I am doing my best, more profiles are under prepare for that. ;)

Inferno101.jpg

Inferno104.jpg

Inferno112.jpg

Gunfighter-101.jpg

Gunfighter164.jpg

Eagle110.jpg

Victory201.jpg

This Jolly from 76, the transition time for Tomcat before the first deployment to USS Nimitz, had an interesting livery with chevron and bars on top of fin, but I did not get their crew names yet... :)

Edited by FCM

I served on the USS John F Kennedy while assigned to HS-7 in 1984-87. I remember the 'Tophatters' and VF-32, of CAW 3.

I've never really been a big F-14 modeler, and I don't have even one in my stash.

But I lived with those babies for a deployment, '86-'87. I used to jump rope in the hangar bay under the wings of those 'Cats. I would buy a set of those decals for VF-14.

I remember when I saw my first F-18, too. Say what you want, buzz-bug fans, but the Hornet is a wanna-be compared to the mighty Tomcat.

Edited by dahut
:woot.gif: Clean up, Aisle 3..

So we're going to be able to get all of these in 1/72nd right?!? Right?!?

It will take some time ($$$), but definitively right. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

More profiles of forthcoming FCM decals for Early 2011! :)

Tomcatter101-1.jpg

Tomcatter100-1.jpg

Nickel101-a.jpg

Nickel101-1.jpg

Thanks to CDR David Baraneck for his support for "Santa Brutus" :P

Edited by FCM
Aardvark105.jpg

Aardvark107.jpg

Aardvark101.jpg

Aardvark101a.jpg

Aardvark100.jpg

Aardvark106.jpg

Aardvark102.jpg

:wacko: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: HUBBA!!! HUBBA!!! HUBBA!!! HUBBA!!! ....pant..pant....(foot stomping rapidly on floor) 1/48th PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASE!!!! , We have enough JR's...but 114, 111, and 51 OH YEAH!!!!

Edited by Angels49
:jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: HUBBA!!! HUBBA!!! HUBBA!!! HUBBA!!! ....pant..pant....(foot stomping rapidly on floor) 1/48th PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASE!!!! , We have enough JR's...but 114, 111, and 51 OH YEAH!!!!

These two ones are in the set FCM48039, already done and on the mail at this moment! I hope the get it in hands to offer before Christmas. B)

FCM48-039.jpg

The Infernos from VF-301 are already available with Sprue Brothers! ;)

Edited by FCM