Ship Modeling Links

As much as I love aircraft models I purchased a 1/350 USS New Jersey some time ago to build for the misses. She's a Jersey girl and was really excited about it. I've been struggling with it and put it off for a long time. I find lots of great tips and motivating ideas on ARC and hope there are some equally good resources out there for ships. I've done some searches several times and haven't found much, certainly nothing like ARC. ANyone have any sites they would recommend, especially for more modern (20th century+) ship modeling?

Thanks,

TxAg94

As much as I love aircraft models I purchased a 1/350 USS New Jersey some time ago to build for the misses. She's a Jersey girl and was really excited about it. I've been struggling with it and put it off for a long time. I find lots of great tips and motivating ideas on ARC and hope there are some equally good resources out there for ships. I've done some searches several times and haven't found much, certainly nothing like ARC. ANyone have any sites they would recommend, especially for more modern (20th century+) ship modeling?

Thanks,

TxAg94

modelwarships.com forum saction and gallery section will help you.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...