RNZAF Golden Scooter

The leading edge of the fin-tip needs to be squared off, and '56 did not have the cannon fitted when painted in that scheme as far as I know, but otherwise looks good :thumbsup: . Nice finish on the gold :jaw-dropping:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep, sure enough, it just caught my eye as wrong, it would be like our Stars And Bars running longitudinally across the wing, but I guess the bird with is beak to the airflow would make sense also.

Curt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I take it you posted this in "Critique Corner" to get some helpfull tips on how to get better? Here goes. I see that you have got a tear in the decal from the tail to the fuselage, this can be fixed with some patience, a steady hand and a little paint. The wheels are shining black, usually wheels are matt and more dark grey/brown than black actually. You have to think about scale when painting a model. The decals look a bit bumpy and uneven, did you gloss the model before applying them? Or maybe a good decal-solving agent would help?

To go to the positive critique, your Gold is very even and nice, mostly the parts seem to blend well together nad that can be hard enough! Keep on building and enjoy your hobby!!

FO

• 2 weeks later...