P-51D Mustang 1/48

:worship::worship: Yeah! Honza!!! Are you crazy??? No, I am...when I look at your gorgeous pony!!! Do I have missed the "in progress" thread? hmm, I know, you are a "machine" - building so fast and clean.
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nicely done P-51. The construction looks fantastic as well as the painting. This is just a personal preference, but the darkened panel lines on top aren't very realistic. They are very artistic and pleasing to the eye, which is great if that's what you were going for. I've read some comments that the weathering looks realistic and wanted to comment on that. Some different colored filters would really make the top look fantastic. Overall, it's a beautifully done model. Congrats!

Good looking plane, excellent finish! If I have any comments to make they would be based on my preference rather than factual problems but a couple of small things I noticed are accuracy related. The inboard guns do not protrude from the blast tubes because they were set further to the rear inside the wing than the other two. And the brake lines are routed incorrectly.

Fabulous modeling and paint work! I know how much of a bear the Aries sets are to work with, well done on making them work.

Damn, I felt my heart racing when I saw your absolutely stunning photos!

Absolutely crisp, neat, flawless and просто ОФИГЕННЫЙ build!! Very nice rendition, hi-class photography!

You are a great craftsman and very fast, though! I think this year was very productive for you. ;)

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander.

:monkeydance:

Thanks guys!

Yes, surface isn´t so realistic, but photos aren´t best as can be and it´s my second kit with detailset, made in 15 days...

I am satisfied with this result...

What!?? 15 days??? Oh, man, you're a real modeling machine! :)

Keep it up! You have a real chance to build up a couple more before Christmas! ;)

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander.

:monkeydance:

• 2 weeks later...